PDA

View Full Version : Basic Lightsaber Training-2

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:08:39 PM
::I walked into the small room that I had trained in the day before. But this time, I had a <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=233.topic>new lightsaber</a> and I would be doing the 2nd stage of training. This stage consisted of 2 rounds, but was a lot harder. There would be 2 of the 20 cm (diameter) spheres in the first round. In the 2nd round there would be 2 of the 10 cm (diameter) spheres. All 4 would shoot lasers at me. I would only get 3 lives for this stage, compared to the 5 I got last time.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:12:29 PM
::I was ready to begin. I ignited by light blue saber, and swung it around a few times.::

"Very nice."

::I hit the button on the wall and a large hole appeared. This was like yesterdays training. One sphere shot out, followed by a 2nd one. I jumped around, swinging with my saber, but not connecting any. At least I was blocking all of the lasers. I ducked as 1 buzzed past my head, and I stuck my light saber up in the air. The sphere flew right into it.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:15:27 PM
::I had one down, time for the 2nd one. I turned and twisted, but could not get the upperhand on it. It sent one laser beam right past my ear, almost connecting. I wasnt concentrating enough. I let my mind go blank, and my arms started moving almost mechanically. I struck this way and that, like I was setting the tiny sphere up. Then, with one great swing, I did away with it.::

"Cool! Done with Round One."

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:18:27 PM
::Just then 2 smaller spheres shot out back to back from the hole in the wall. I rolled on the ground, popped up, and barely missed one of them. But this exposed my back. The other sphere came up from behind and shot a string of laser bolts, one connecting with the small of my back.::

"Two lives left."

:I flipped over 1 of the spheres and kicked the other up with my boot. As it flew up my saber went right through it.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:22:27 PM
::By now I had the Force controlling me. I followed all of my instincts blocked all of the lasers. I was on defense now, just blocking, not trying to finish the sphere off. It couldnt get past my lightening quick moves. But it wasnt me, it was the Force. I hit the sphere with the hilt of my saber, sending it to the ground. It zommed back up, firing away. I reflected some of the lasers back and blew the sphere up.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:25:03 PM
::I unignited my saber and reclipped it to my belt. I could feel the Force slowly leaving my body. I was tired, so I sat down to catch my breath. I couldnt believe what I had just done. I had to admit, I was pretty good with a light saber.::

"Phew.....that was a tiring experience."

::I stood back up and walked out of the room.::