PDA

View Full Version : Basic Lightsaber Training-3

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:56:10 PM
::I decided that I should go ahead and wrap up the basic lightsaber training. I really needed to train mind control/lifting, but I didnt enjoy that. I loved fighting with lightsabers. My favorite part was when you hit something.....spark flew everywhere.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:59:48 PM
::I walked into the room that I had <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=237.topic>trained</a> in the day before. It was small, dull, and looked boring. But I knew it wasnt. I wasnt sure of what the 3rd stage consisted of, as I was of the other two.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:01:13 PM
::I unclipped my light saber and ignited it. I loved the blue beam that popped out everytime. I closed my eyes for a second, concentrated really hard, and I had the Force channeling threough my body. I hit the button on the wall to begin the training session.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:04:48 PM
::The hole appeared in the wall, as always. A 10 cm (diameter) sphere and a 20 cm (diameter) sphere flew out. They were both quick and I had to roll around to dodge the first set lasers. I was blocking from every direction and striking when I got a chance. I finally hit one with the hilt of my saber as I was trying to block lasers from the other. The 20 cm sphere hit the ground with a thud and sparks flew out of it.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:10:17 PM
::The next part wasnt so bad. It was just me and the 10 cm sphere, which I had fought plenty of before. It only took me a few minutes on this one. I reflected a laser, and it went back and knocked the sphere down. It wasnt enough to blow it up though. I ran and jumped off the wall and came down with a powerful swing. It blew the thing into pieces.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:13:38 PM
::I had just blew the thing up when another wave came out. There were two 20 cm spheres and one 10 cm. The buzzed around my twice before opening fire. I jumped out of the way. I got to thinking.....I had never fought three at once. This might prove to be hard. I did a few rolls before I popped back up. I sliced a 20 cm sphere in half.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:17:05 PM
::o ne down two to go. As soon as I had got the first one, the other two opened fire again. I sent all the lasers back, but it didnt hit any spheres. They got on opposite sides of me and opened fire. The 20 cm one missed me and blew the other sphere into pieces.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:20:15 PM
::If it had have been a real person, it would have paused and thought about what had just happened. But it was not a person...it was a training device that did what the main computer told it to do. It was right back after me, firing away and dodging all of my swings. This sphere was faster than all of the others I had ever fought. But I knew what I needed to do. I stopped for a second, and went into deep concentration. Everything seemed to slow down for a moment....I was blocking all the lasers with ease. I thrust my saber out like a spear and hit the last training sphere.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:23:31 PM
Speaker: "Basic Lightsaber Training Stage three complete."

"Woah! I did it!"

Speaker: "Basic Lightsaber Training complete. You passed. You can now move to Advanced Lightsaber Training."

"Awesome!"

::That was great! I had successfully completed basic lightsaber training. I deignited my saber and reclipped it to my belt. I got up and slowly walked out of the room.::