PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Lightsaber Training

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:30:00 PM
::I had completed the basic training. I was now gonna start on the advanced. It would be harder, but I thought I could take it. I had passed the basic training better than most and I wanted to do the same with this. I walked through a door into a huge square room. It was a blinding white color, and it took my eyes some time to adjust. I unclipped my lightsaber and ignited it. It was hard to believe that I had made the weapon.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:33:30 PM
::In this room there was a switch, almost like a light switch, instead of a button like in the basic training room. I flipped the switch and holo images came up. There was five storm troopers and two bounty hunter type men...well, not men. One was a Wookie. I wasnt prepared, and was almost blasted away as soon as they appeared. But the Force was already flowing through me, and it seemed to jerk me out of the way.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:35:43 PM
::I stood my ground against all eight images, blocking all of the lasers. I could tell that one of the bounty hunters was supposed to be a rookie. He wasnt very accurate. I sent two of his shots back at him. The image disappeared. I guess that meant a kill for me.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:38:19 PM
::The other bounty hunter and the stormtroopers were better. They moved very fast to be in all the armor. The bounty hunter that I had hit was the Wookie. He wasnt fast enough to dodge the reflected laser blasts. One of the storm troopers went up ahead of the rest, and kept coming towards me. I rolled his way, popped up my saber, and the image of him disappeared.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:41:20 PM
::I got up and rushed at the other bounty hunter, who was about fifteen feet away from the storm troopers. He was accurate, but I was good at blocking. I kicked him back, and a stray laser blast from a storm trooper hit him. His image wwas existing no more.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:47:38 PM
::I was now dangerously close to the storm troopers, so I leapt out of the way. The training was just like a real situation, and the storm troopers even had to reload. Two of them reloaded while the other two covered for them. I ran straight at the two that were still up. They fired at me, but the Force was controlling me and Iwas too fast for them to hit. I kicked one down and hit the other one in the head with the hilt of my saber. I then quickly disposed of the two that were reloading.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:49:50 PM
::The one that I had hit with the butt of my saber was still down. I ran towards him, jumped about 3 feet in front of him, and landed saber first on his head. His image went away just like all of the others. I just had one trooper left...::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:51:43 PM
::The other trooper was back upand firing before I could get to him. He almost hit me a couple of times. I was too tired to try to pull of something hard, so I stood back and blocked all of the lasers. I finally knocked one back at the right angle and it hit the storm trooper in the chest, followed by another in the head. He was gone too.::

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:53:26 PM
::I leaned up against the wall to catch my breath. That was a lot harder than the basic training. I had done a lot for that day. I deignited my saber, reclipped it, and opened the door. I staggered out and went to my room for some rest.::

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 3rd, 2001, 09:01:12 PM
Points at non post rule for non Jedi then edits himself into the ether

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:56:45 AM
ooc-If I dont have a master, why cant I post back to back and train at my own pace?