PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the room(been a LONG time since I've done this.)

Katarina Kariena
Sep 2nd, 2001, 01:35:48 PM
Kat walked into the room and shut the door quietly. She cheked both visualy and with the force to make sure no one was in the room before she locked it.

Walking to the center she forced herself to relax and went through martial arts and gymastic routines after martial arts and gymastic routine.

Punch, kick, cat-stanceknifehand, backflip, summersault, sweep, spin, kick, backhandkick, knifehand, knifehand, knifehand, spinkickpunch, cartwheel, she thought, on and on comming up with various combinations. She was frusterated, and this was the best way to take it out. Either that or.... but she didn't want to think about that possibility.

After an hour or so of just doing one continuous kata type drill she stoped and took a short break before going at it again. She could do this for hours, but figured she'd get in trouble if she did. Instead she'd just do it untill someone came pounding on the doors wanting to use the room.

After her break she pulled out her lightsaber and activated several droids. These drills were a little bit more of a challenge. These would keep her going for a while, that she knew.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:14:58 AM
Three remotes flittered around Kat, forcing her to block something other than the two lightsabers weilded by a sparring droid. She danced nimbly and quickly, blocking the sabers, and then two blasts. Flipping back, she took out one of the remotes with an oportune swing, leaving smouldering remains behind.

CLANG!

The sparring driod began to quickly advance, and then was suddenly embedded into the floor, the right arm snapped at the shoulder joint. Midway between the shoulder and elbo was the mark of a large fist, which had forced the arm into the body.

The driod gave a slight whirr, its legs moving a bit, before it shut itself off.

Morgan appeared, grinning something wicked, his lips pulled back to reveal a normal pair of canines that had seemingly grown too long. Clad in a deep green shirt and dark khakis, he pulled the lightsaber from his belt, allowing the blades' green light to glint off his feline-like eyes.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:35:52 AM
Kat looked at Morgan's eyes and part of her got creeped out. He didn't look normal like he should have, something was diffrent. Like he was half feline or something.

"Uhh, Morgan... How'd you get in here and what happened to you?" she asked as she held a ready stance, her lightsaber held infront of her.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:56:24 AM
Morgan's saber hummed through the air, and it was only through the Force that Kat's head remained on her shoulders. Her hands swung up, briging the saber up, preventing decapatation. But his blow was so fierce it sent her to the ground. However, he grabbed her left arm with his, and twisted, wretching the saber free. It clattered to the ground, turning itself off when it rolled to a halt two meters away.

She kicked, nearly taking his feet out from under him, but Morgan merely hopped.

He turned off his saber, and smiled, but his eyes remained the same. With a jerk, Kat was back on her feet.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:11:51 AM
Kat broke free of Morgan's grip and jumped away, calling her saber back to her, but not activateing it. She was extremely confused by now, and there was something about his eyes that gave her the creeps.

[/i]What's going on?[/i] she thought. She knew she had been out of the loop for a while, but this was rediculus(sp). She kept her distance not knowing quite how to react.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:34:41 AM
Morgan's eyes returned to something most would consider normal, his grin becoming a warm smile.

"I never did that before because that was the typical reaction before I came to the Jedi. In combat, I can see motion more easily when they are like that. Oh, and I ducked in the door when you opened it."

Kat shook her head slowly. Morgan was a strange one. He slowly set his saber down, and then kicked it. It spun, stopping just short of her feet.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 3rd, 2001, 09:50:31 PM
Kat gave him a strange look and shook her head again picking up his saber.

"Forgive me, I'm a bit confused," she sighed. "I've been out of the loop for a while so I havn't a clue what's going on anymore. That was part of the reason for my comming in here."

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 10:11:17 PM
"Well, lets see. NJC fell apart, I 'became' Sith" he gesured with his figers, but only to try to turn them to the light side, and basically woke up today from a bacta tank. So far, two people know. If you excuse me, I'm going to go scare the willies out of the council."

He pulled his saber to his hand, smiled wide, and dissapeared.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 4th, 2001, 11:04:01 PM
Kat laughed and shook her head as she watched him walk out of the room. Yep, Morgan was a strange one alright, but he always kept bounceing back.