PDA

View Full Version : Courtyard spar (Open)

Satine Capashen
Sep 1st, 2001, 06:50:14 PM
Alpha steps outside into an open-air courtyard type sparring room, racks of different weapons on the walls. The Young One takes a light and thin, yet extremely strong sword off the rack, and then looks around for an opponent...

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 08:46:52 PM
::I saw the young Jedi who I had met at the bar. He was looking for a sparring partner. I ran up to him.::

"I would like to spar with you. I am not very experienced, but I would like to see how well I taught myself."

Satine Capashen
Sep 1st, 2001, 08:49:56 PM
"Sure. Pick a weapon, or, if you like, we can go hand to hand."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 08:58:51 PM
"Practice sabers, if that is ok with you."

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:40:54 PM
"Sure."

Putting the sword on one of the racks of weapons, Alpha unclips a lightsabre from his belt, and dials down the power, turning it into a practice sabre. He ignites it with a snap-hiss a purple-black blade shooting out of the handle.

"Ready here. Just say the word and we'll start."

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 03:26:17 PM
::I pull out my brand new light saber. I do the same as Alpha, turning the power down to the minimum level. I then hit the small red button and a blue, almost grey, beam pops out.::

"Ok, I am ready."

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 05:44:12 PM
"Alright. Here we go!"

Alpha charges, starting off with an easy parry, whcih Rock picks off. Alpha then swings a feint left, coming in from the right quickly...

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 05:53:58 PM
::I barely block the blow in time, and it knocks me back. I rush back at him, and send a blow of my own.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:06:26 PM
Alpha ducks under it, and rolls to the side, coming up on his knees in time to block a slash downward. Alpha then spins, one foot out, taking Rock down to the floor. The Young Jedi jumps back to his feet, waiting for Rock to get up.

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:48:08 PM
::I pull up my legs and spring forward Booker T style. I hit Alpha quite hard, knocking him almost down. He came back in, but I was ready for his blow. Then I went for another swing at his torso.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:14:53 PM
Alpha steps back a step, and as Rock spins from too much force, brings his sabre in in a quick lunge. The tip burns the skin on Rocks left arm slightly, not a very bad wound, but fairly painful.

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:20:32 PM
::I grabbed my arm. It hurt badly. I used to Force to block most of the pain, but some still got to me. I leapt over Alpha's head, and kicked him down as I landed. He sprang back up, but only for his face to meet my fist (:p ).::

Satine Capashen
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:52:57 PM
Alpha slides against the ground, hissing in annoyance and a small bit of pain. The Young One gets back to his feet, force recalling his weapon, and taking up the fight again. He slashes fast to the left. Blocked. Then he follows through with two quick stabs...

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:33:19 PM
::I block the blows, but get tripped up and fall.::

"That was definatly not smoothe..."

::I roll up under Alpha, kick him in the leg, and pop back up behind him.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 6th, 2001, 09:02:09 PM
Alpha hits the ground rolling, and comes up to his feet, jumping over a slash, and kicking Rock in the chest, knocking him backwards.

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 06:56:24 AM
ooc-3rd person for me again

::Rock hit the wall with a thud, and bounced back at Alpha. His back was sore, but he had to use the momentum from the throw to the wall to get the upperhand over Alpha. Rock came back with an elbow at Alpha, but Alpha dodged it in time. But Rock swung back around and jabbed Alpha in the jaw then pushed him towards the other wall.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 8th, 2001, 01:51:29 PM
Alpha stumbles into the wall, and shakes his head to clear it, taking a stab in the arm for it. The Young One jumps up above another stab from Rock, and smiles, kicking off the wall, and flipping behind Rock. He lands, and immediately swings downwards...

Rock
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:03:27 PM
::Rock swung his LS up to block the blow, but the force of the swing made him fall on his back. Alpha stomps Rock's chest, and then tries again. But the second time Rock grabbed his foot and twisted it.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 01:57:26 PM
Alpha jumps and spins with the twisting, using the Force to rip Rock's hands off his foot. As Rock gets up, the Young Jedi Knight lands on his feet, blocking a slash from Rock's sabre, and countering with a stab of his own.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:34:07 PM
::The saber singes Rock's shoulder, but he ignores the pain and kicks Alpha in the stomach and swings his lightsaber at him. Alpha blocks it, and then he gives Rock an even harder blow. Rock ducks under it and then swings at Alpha again.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:46:32 PM
Alpha spins, trying to get out of the way of the attack, but is burned on his left thigh for being to slow. He ignores the pain, and comes after Rock, raining down even more powerful blows at him. All blocked. Alpha ducks under a slash, getting singed in the shoulder, and then hits Rock's knee with his blade, burning it slightly.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:56:42 PM
::Rock stumbles on his burnt knee, but steadies himself before he falls. He tries to leap over Alpha, but cant jump high enough with his injury and accidentally hit Alpha in the face with his burnt knee. Rock fell down holding his knee as Alpha fell holding his face.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 05:10:37 PM
Alpha hisses in pain, and, in a few moments, gets up, to find Rock already on his feet with his lightsabre. Alpha grabs his, and reignites it, chargin Rock as he does.The two clash swords over and over again, not seeming to find any advantage over the other, until Rock hook kicks Alpha in the back of the knee, forcing him to go down, and the Jedi Knight takes a burn on the shoulder for it.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 05:27:58 PM
ooc-Why are you letting me beat you in your own post lol? And I seem to be doing the same thing over and over :lol:

::Rock gets tripped up on Alpha, and jumps up so he doesnt fall, and lands on Alpha's burnt shoulder. Alpha grabs his shoulder, but gets back up. Rock then blocks a couple of blows from Alpha and comes back with a blow of his own.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 07:13:35 PM
{OOC:*shrugs* We both've been doing it.}

Alpha blocks the attack, and slices upward towards Rock, which is blocked. As they struggle against each other, Alpha axe kicks him in the jaw, knocking him backwards.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 07:54:26 PM
::Rock hits the wall hard from the momentum of the kick, but bounces back at him. As Rock is running, Alpha tries to jump over him, but Rock catches his foot and pulls him down. Alpha kicks Rock in the head, but is then slung down on the ground pretty hard.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 08:08:55 PM
Alpha feels a rib bruise, but rolls back to his feet, and swings at Rock's feet. Rock jumps, but Alpha quickly thrusts out, his sabre stabbing into Rock's chest, burning him again. Alpha, breathing heavily, gets to his feet, and smiles.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 08:21:03 PM
::Rock leaps back and checks his chest. It is burnt, but ok. He rolls back at Alpha and pops up in front of him. Rock pushes Alpha down and jumps back before Alpha can recover.::

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 08:30:34 PM
Alpha jumps back to his feet, and immediately jumps towards Rock, his sabre extended. Rock takes the opening offered, stabbing towards Alpha's neck, but Alpha quickly ignites his second sabre, blocking, spinning on his left foot and planting a right roundhouse kick to Rock's chect.

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 08:53:24 PM
::The kick knocks Rock down, but he quickly gets back up.::

"Two sabers, eh?"

::Rock runs like he is gonna spear Alpha, but jumps out of the way right before he hits him, goes up behind him, and kicks him in the back.::

ooc-About time to wrap this up, wouldnt you say?

Satine Capashen
Sep 10th, 2001, 06:44:28 PM
{OOC:I was just about to say that. ^_^}

Alpha tucks and rolls, his sabres shutting down as he does to let him avoid getting hurt by them. The Young One gets to his feet, flipping over Rock, and landing in a horse stance, both legs spread to create a, roughly, u-shape. He takes a breath and ignites his sabre as Rock comes back with a slash. Alpha blocks it with a calm that makes it seem his blood had turned to ice, and counters with a spin kick, knocking Rock back. Rock, expecting something like this spins with the blow, diminishing the force of it. Alpha, hoping for that, quickly comes in and sweeps out Rock's feet, putting his lightsabre tip to rock's throat as he hits the ground.

Alpha, breathing heavily, smiles saying, "Nice try. You have potential."

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 07:06:32 PM
::Rock twists up and slings Alpha to the ground.::

"Thanks."

::Rock helps Alpha up and then exits the training ground.::

ooc- :p

Satine Capashen
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:06:37 AM
Alpha gets back to his feet wearing a grin. Yes, this one had potential. Might be interesting to spar again... Alpha thinks to himself as he leaves the courtyard.