PDA

View Full Version : :Greetings Jedi Council:

Original Master Yoda
Sep 11th, 2001, 11:01:32 PM
OOC: I am not sure where to post this, so I will do so here.

I am Master Yoda, from the Jedi Order of Light. Our group was designed for two specific boards. It is unlikely our paths will cross often. Shall they, however, I have come to request that you show my members the respect of their ranks. I come before you, to explain this, out of respect for yours. Now... A lot of the names on my list seem new, or are new as the case may be. I assure you, each has proved to me IC and out they are worthy of said rankings. As I stated, it is unlikely our paths shall cross often if at all, since we are designed for two specific boards at this point, but out of respect, I came to inform you that yes, we do exist, and yes those claiming to be from this group you have never heard of the Jedi Order of Light, are actually a part of that group. You shall all most likely think I am strange, well....I am a 900 year old little green muppet, what do you expect from me? lol Anyway, May the Force be with you all.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 13th, 2001, 04:24:31 PM
Jus don't repeat that green muppet thing to Yog.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:25:03 AM
OOC: AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!!! HIDE!!!! *hides* :b

(I'm not quite with it right now, please forgive me ( anyone comments on that and I'll thwack them!!! :b))

Nash Stolar
Sep 15th, 2001, 03:32:01 PM
ooc: Not with what? ;)

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 15th, 2001, 09:06:57 PM
ooc/ic: *thwacks kitty kat* :p HA!

Katarina Kariena
Sep 16th, 2001, 09:34:24 PM
GAH!!! *coverheadhideagain*