PDA

View Full Version : Jubei, come forward please...

AmazonBabe
Aug 1st, 2001, 04:50:35 PM
Due to recent events of you losing your Master, I have taken it upon myself to see about getting you a new one to continue your training.

I spoke with the Council and other elder Jedi, and they have agreed and allowed me to be your Master.

If you will have me, I will do my best to ensure your training is fulfilled and completed, and that someday you will become a Knight.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:37:31 PM
(Jubei stepped forward, confused and somewhat uneasy. He had no reservations against Master Amazonbabe, but he was reluctant to withdraw from Master Hazzard's tutelage. It would be difficult to learn under a different style, but it was his destiny to do so, and like a reed in the wind, he too must bend to the winds of change. Slowly, Jubei bowed)

It would be an honor to study under your guidance, Master Amazonbabe.

AmazonBabe
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:58:30 PM
:: AB felt the reservations within the young man and smiled at him, placing a hand on his shoulder. ::

I know this is different, and perhaps a little awkard. But I will do my best to make it as comfortable for you. We'll start slowly.

And we can start from where you left off. No sense in backtracking. From here we look forward. That is the way of things if you are to achieve your goals.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Aug 16th, 2001, 11:55:18 AM
(Jubei nodded)

What shall be my first lesson under your guidance? Master Sage spent much time honing my ethical and spiritual values. What further is asked of a Jedi?

AmazonBabe
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:55:13 AM
It is good that he spent time with you concerning ethical and sprituality. Those are traits a Jedi must uphold.

But there are times when action is needed of a Jedi. There is a saying: The gods help those who help themselves. In the same way, we not only need to have ethically and spiritually sound minds, but we need to be honed in our skills of action.

The two, if harvested correctly, balance out in the end of one's training. You have the skills of using the Force for action, and the mind of knowing right from wrong.

Did Master Sage teach you any of the uses the Force can empower us with?