PDA

View Full Version : Requesting my Padawans to step forward

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 20th, 2001, 12:33:54 AM
and post in here. Thank you!:)

Sorry for the delay..I believe I am ready for my return to training.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 21st, 2001, 11:48:35 AM
Navaria received the summons from her Master and it brought a smile to her face. She missed Leia deeply and always her Master was in her thoughts until her return.

Entering the room that was assigned, Navaria headed straight for Master Solo and bowed deeply.

"It's good to have you back, Leia. Your presence has been sorely missed."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 21st, 2001, 05:06:33 PM
::Leia smiled at Navaria and bow back out of respect to her padawan and friend::

My sincere apologies for the delay of my return Navaria. Please forgive me. Were you able to pick up some training here in the academy while I was away?

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 22nd, 2001, 11:42:38 PM
She rose slowly with a warm smile.

"There is no need for apologies, Leia. I understand that you are quite busy with all your duties."

Navaria stood upright and was focused in informing her Master.

"Hunk and I discussed aspect of the Healing Force together and I had a spar with a new Padawan, Gurney. That was the most active I'd been besides my own meditations, kata's, and stuides in the library that I do each day."

Cloud Selestor
Oct 11th, 2001, 12:09:19 AM
(Cloud walked in a bit later after he had recieved the message as well. Approaching Navaria and Master Leia, he bows to his master. Standing straight he looks at her then smiles, taking his hood off.)

"You called for me Master?"

OOC: Please excuse my tardiness. :(