PDA

View Full Version : Alpha sits in a courtyard...

Satine Capashen
Oct 13th, 2001, 04:59:24 PM
sitting cross-legged on a rock in the middle of his favored courtyard, concentrating. Soon afterwards, after about 3 minutes, the Jedi opens both his hands and two spinning balls of flames appear, one above each palm. This might've seemed liked magic to anyone watching, but in reality, all the Jedi did was superheat the air in a globe shape and keep it like that. IT took some concentration, but Alpha didn't call himself the "Jedi Pyromancer" for nothing.

Tiring of keeping just two balls alight, Alpha sends both of those into a wall, where they spread around in a small explosion, the flames dying out. Concentrating again, the Jedi sends out his powers to the air circling the rock he was sitting on. Putting more concentration into this than he had in the last, Alpha soon had the air heated, and then beefs it up one more level, the superhot air igniting in an orange flash.

A fire-wall forms around the rock, beginning about one inch from the ground to six feet above the ground, making a nice protective field. Not to mention flashy too...

Now if only I could make this during battles...Oh well, maybe if I keep practicing I could do it soon enough. It just takes too much practice right now...

Alpha smiles, admiring his handywork...

Satine Capashen
Oct 14th, 2001, 12:03:12 PM
As Alpha looks at the wall, the Jedi looses control of it, and it disappears, the air quickly returning to its normal temperature, the fire wall gone.

"Damn!"

People all around the building could hear Alpha's curse. He had thought he had had it this time. He almost had, but he let go of too much of his concentration when he looked at it. This was one mistake he needed to rectify before he got into another duel with a Sith.

Settling back down on the rock, Alpha takes a few deep breaths, and starts the wall over again, this time not looking at it...