PDA

View Full Version : Mr Kenobi - Training Begins!

Teka Kenobi
Sep 20th, 2001, 03:42:21 PM
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I left a message in your recruitment thread, not sure if you saw it.

IC:

Teka Kenobi walked into an empty training room. It was not long ago that he himself had been here, as a training Padawan. He walked into the middle and looked around, considerig weather tom sit or not.

First Impressions... He thought silently to himself. Continuing to walk he made his way over to the far wall, his footsteps ehcoing in the large room. He rested there, leaning against the wall and rested his hand on his sabre hilt. There was a reason to this, a good one. Perhaps Christopher would see this soon.

When Teka had first met Christopher, he had noticed his sense of curiosity, his sub-consious lust for knowledge. This was not a bad thing. But it could become one.

He looked around the room and re-ran his training plans through his mind once more, taking note of the surrounding room. He noticed the walls, the floor, the ceiling and their materials. The small circle in the middle of the room was where they would begin. All he needed now was Christopher...and hopefully his sabre.

Mr Kenobi
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:30:36 PM
The young boy steels is nerve walks in the room to see his new Master watching him carefully. He stood just outside of the ring, on the opposite side fom where Teka was. He felt the impressions left in this room from the other padawans that had been here. Hope, sadness, sucess and dissapointment lay in these walls and held the same challenge for him- to become a Jedi. After staring around looking and thinking for awhile, he started to speak.

"I am here."

Teka Kenobi
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:29:40 PM
" Welcome, Christopher. Weclome to the Jedi Academy. I will be your Master. I have great things in mind for you. The force runs deep in your family."

He stepped forward away from the wall and walked towards his Padawan. With a lasting smile he spoke in a soft tone, one that encouraged confidence.

" I have a few questions I'd like you to answer for me. What is your knowledge of the Force, Light and Dark Side? Do you know any force moves or anything I should be aware of? And lastly what would you like to specialize in? (Nature, Fighting, Healing, etc.)"

Mr Kenobi1
Sep 25th, 2001, 08:40:07 PM
I have recived almost no training, just how to tap into the force and use it to rejuvinate myself. I would like to mainly learn about nature, but also more healing than is normal.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 27th, 2001, 01:12:27 PM
{OOC: What happened to your name?}

IC:

Teka Kenobi watched his padawan intensely. He concentrated on his words and worked a reply.

" I'm not sure there is a 'normal'" He brightly said. " In time we can learn of nature, but first we must do some basic training. Have you a lightsabre?

Mr Kenobi
Sep 28th, 2001, 06:01:56 PM
OOC: I logged in as another name on accident

IC:

No, I have not. I tried to build one myself, but it just fried the battery. I just didn't know enough about them to build one.

Chris grins sheepishly

Teka Kenobi
Sep 30th, 2001, 09:12:15 AM
Teka ignored the grin and looked straight on at the Padawan in the eye.

Tell me Chris, what do you know of the light and darksides?

Mr Kenobi
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:35:59 AM
I know that the light side springs from peace and understanding, while the Dark comes from emotion and haste. A true Jedi uses only the light side. The Dark destroys, whie the Light builds.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:54:55 PM
Yes. Now one last question before we do anything. Why do you seek to become a Jedi?

Mr Kenobi
Sep 30th, 2001, 03:20:19 PM
I want to be the best that I can, and what is more good then a jedi? Who helps more, and is more respected? If i have the potential to help, should I not?

Teka Kenobi
Oct 26th, 2001, 08:13:11 AM
Teka walked forward and revealed his palm. In it sat three small, rounded stones. They were grey but had white lines streaking through them, where time had marked it presence. At once, all three stones slowly rose above Teka palm, and down to the floor.

Concentrate on the stones. See them in your mind rise into the air. You must feel the force flow through you. Do not block it out. It will be hard the first time but be patient.

Mr Kenobi
Oct 26th, 2001, 05:12:12 PM
Chris concentrates, and tries to just let the force flow through him. Once he achived this, he then concentrated on bending the flow of force to his will- lifting the stones. As he watched, they jerked once, then a second time, and unsteadily rose a centimeter or two above the floor. Concentrating so his very sucess would not mean failure, he tried to make them spin. Suddenly, they all dropped to the floor[i/].

I guess I tries too m