PDA

View Full Version : Sharpening skills...

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 30th, 2001, 05:19:01 PM
Falcon steps out onto an empty practice floor. He stands still in the middle of the floor, concentrating deep in the light of the Force. He imagines his opponent, and draws out his lightsaber, igniting it. This is closed eyes combat...

Warren Azalin
Oct 31st, 2001, 05:41:39 PM
Silently and Stealthily Warren walked into the empty training room, well it would have been empty save for one lone figure: Falcon. Warren was sure to not be noticed as he watched his newest Padawan train himself, soon Warren would make himself known and begin teaching Falcon himself...

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 8th, 2001, 04:45:49 PM
Falcon's imagined battle went on for several minutes...beads of perspiration formed on his forehead, and his adversary breathed heavily. For anyone else watching, the 'enemy' was not visible. Then suddenly it flickered into visibility, and it was standing there. A black haired, bright green eyed man. Falcon shook his head, and flicked off his lightsaber. The form flickered and disappeared. Falcon then sat down, cross-legged. He noticed, after dissapating his adversary, that Warren was watching...looking at the ground, he spoke, massaging his hands as he did after each session.

"Thats the problem, Warren. Sometimes they become too real, and almost attain an existence of their own. But it has been the only safe way I could train at home for years. Ever since Lanti was injured in practice with my brother. He was a favorite of the natives, and they were very protective of him. Ever since, they have been cautious around my brother. The natives also seem to think I am part of some legend of theirs, but they realized weeks ago that maybe they were wrong."

Falcon cleared his throat, and looked at Warren.

"Well, anyways...Down to business, shall we?"

Warren Azalin
Nov 22nd, 2001, 09:29:06 PM
"Yes, down to business, that is of course why we are both here. Is it not Falcon?"

Warren smiled to himself as he spoke to Falcon, unlike the rest of his padawans this one already seemed to have some knoledge under his belt already, and as such would be easier to fully train to Knighthood. One thing crept in the back of the Jedi's mind: He knew of why Falcon was here and all that but he felt as if he was missing something, maybe it was the lack of sleep or the long nights but things with Falcon did not all add up....

"Tell me Falcon. Whta brought you here exactly? I know the Force wills us all to do it's bidding but what has brought you here? Why do you seek to be a Jedi?"

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 26th, 2001, 05:13:29 PM
Falcon thinks for a moment. His words are confident.

"If you have read my up to date boigraphy, it will say much about me. It is my life story up until now, breif but accurate, which should explain my position, and it tells about the academy I trained at. I instructed there for about 6 years before I came here. My training with you is to bring me up to date, so I know what I do not from Homeworld, Or Tyntia as it is called by the eveyone, only the natives that live around the base of the mountain range in which our academy is situated. The rest of the planet is modern, perhaps a bit behind this part of the galaxy, though. It has its own advancements, though."