PDA

View Full Version : Test your might...

Shade Magus
Dec 4th, 2001, 12:47:13 AM
Shade walked out into the training grounds and looked around. It was nearing dusk and a lot of Masters and Padawans were finishing up for the night. It had been this morning when Shade had completed his training session today, but he was back to test out hsi skills. He had promised Kat that he would practice his control over the Force and learn to lengthen the time with which he could control it.

"Might as well get started," he said as he took one more look around before starting to run around the training grounds. He intended to go the entire time using the Force to increase his speed and stamina. He would not stop until he completed atleast 20 laps. He took deep breathes and controlled the racing of his heart and got off to a good start. At first it looked like anyother person running, but soon he began to gain more and more speed. Before he knew it he had completed half of his laps and it was the breaking point at which he usually stopped, but today he felt as though he could run forever.

What gave him this new refined strength? Was it the defeat which he suffered at the hands of his brother? Or was it the commitment that he made to his master? He didn't know, but at that moment he didn't care. He felt the Force flow through him and it thrilled him to be going at full strength. Now it would only be a matter of time before he could face his brother again and conquer the darkness which had a hold over him. Shade smile widened as he ran and began to leap into the air and grab limbs and vines and swung from tree to tree.

"Soon, brother we will be a famil again."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 4th, 2001, 09:35:20 PM
(Sia had steped into the training ground just as he made his final lap, almost runing into her, and had jumped into the trees. She had jumped out of the way. She had hoped no one would be in here. She wanted to work with the shadows that come in after dark. Sia then reconised the figure as the boy she had seen in the training ground earlier.)

Oh.

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:28:18 AM
Shade stopped suddenly and twisted his body on the vine he was holding onto and jumped back down to the girl that had he had met earlier. He walked over to the and nodded.

"Hello. I am not sure we have been properly introduced. My name is Shade Magus."

He held out his hand and took a deep beath to try and slow his heart down from racing through his chest.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 5th, 2001, 03:43:41 AM
(Sia laughs slightly.)

I'm Sia-Lan Darkheart. I'm a new padawan here.

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 08:32:47 PM
Shade nodded and smiled.

"It is nice to meet you. So have you been here long?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:08:08 PM
(Shakes her head)

only a few days.

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:46:36 PM
"Ahhh....I was wondering why I have not seen you around before. So how do you like it so far?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 7th, 2001, 01:00:27 AM
Its nice around here. Differnet from my old home.

Shade Magus
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:16:01 AM
"Ah..sounds intersting."

Shade looked around to see if anyone else had come into the training ground and seeing no one he turned back to Sia.

"Say, I was doing some exercises before you came in and I was wondering if you would like to spar? I need some practice on controling my moves in a fight and this might be the last chance I get today."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 7th, 2001, 08:33:05 PM
um sure I guess.

(looks down at her saber.)

Shade Magus
Dec 8th, 2001, 12:38:26 AM
Shade watched Sia look down at her saber and smiled.

"Don't worry about that. I was talking more about a fight more tuned to the martial arts side of figthing. It is more of a spar to try and increase endurance using the Force to amiplify the person's power and speed."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 8th, 2001, 12:46:34 AM
Ah. hand to hand? ok. I like fighting that way a bit more.

Shade Magus
Dec 8th, 2001, 01:23:33 AM
Shade laughed a little.

"I thought you might. Most people do."

Shade looked back around before streching his arm a little and going into a fight stance and ooking back at his new opponent.

"Well, since you are new. I will let you have the first move."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 8th, 2001, 01:25:53 AM
if you insist.

(takes her saber off of her belt and places it on a table. She then crouches down, preparing to attack. A moment of compleat stillness, she springs into the air, droping behind Shade and kicking him in the spine)

Shade Magus
Dec 8th, 2001, 01:46:29 AM
Shade watched as she flipped and felt as she kicked him in the spine. He fell forward and pushed out his hands and used them to roll across the ground and brought himself back up. He pushed the pain out of his mind with the Force and brought himself up and held out his left arm in front of him and his right behind him. His legs were in a similair position.

"Pretty good. I have never seen anyone go straight for that kinda attack."

Shade smiled before he ran at her and as she went to block he jumped up to limb just above her head and used it to grab onto and he spun around it like a gymnist. He then pulled himself up and planted his feet on the limb and pulled himself up. He then used the Force to bring her up to where he was and placed her one tree limb next to him.

[/i]"Let's try it here, if you think you can."[/i]

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:00:19 AM
Easy.

(Grabs a tree limb, swings forward and kicks him in the head, knocking him over.)

Shade Magus
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:10:21 AM
Shade fell bakc and grabbed a limb and swung back and kicked Sia in the chin as he spun around the limb before coming to a complete stop.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:15:31 AM
(Droped from the limb befor the kick reached her. She drops to the ground and taps into the force. She pulls together all the shadows that she can. She forms a huge black panther beside her. The panther pounces on Shade but goes strait through him. While this is going on, Sia jumps up and kicks Shade off the limb.)

Shade Magus
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:59:23 AM
Shade fell down and caught the limb below him and he hung there in the air and pushed his hand outward, using a Force push on Sia that knocks her back into a tree. He then dropped down to the ground and walked towards her as he spoke.

"I suggest not using things like that as they will most likely start putting a strain on you and then you will be no challenge, but otherwise that was a pretty nice technique. Prehaps one day you could show me how to do it?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 10th, 2001, 01:21:52 AM
(Is breathing slightly harder than usualy because of what she just did.)

Thats probobly a good idea. Small things out of shadows are easy but not big things. I mainly only use it once in a battle because after that, the person learns that it is just an illusion.

Shade Magus
Dec 10th, 2001, 01:26:53 AM
Shade walked over to her and held out a hand to help her up.

"That is probaly a good idea. Now if you are still up to it.
Would you like to continue?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 10th, 2001, 09:55:02 PM
Sure. you can go first this time

(Crouchs down to defensive position.)

Shade Magus
Dec 10th, 2001, 11:20:04 PM
"If you insist."

Shade stood up straight and waited for only a moment before he rushed towards her and jumped into the air and spun with his waist for a kick aimed towards her mid-chest.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 11th, 2001, 12:42:52 AM
(Dodges the kick, flips over Shade and kicks him in the back)

Shade Magus
Dec 12th, 2001, 12:38:11 AM
Shade started forward, but before he took more than one step he flexed his muscles in his back and it tok most of the shock of the blow. H ecoudl still feel it reviberating in his back, but he pushed the pain away. He turned around faster than Sia could see and he pulled her to him using the Force and as she came there, she was so surprised that he swept under her legs and knocked her off of her feet.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:13:07 AM
(Drops to her back, momentarly stunned. She then flips to her feet, kicking Shade in the head.)

Shade Magus
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:22:31 AM
Shade's head snaps back and he stumbles, but not quite ready to fall t the ground, he firmly plants his foot behind him.

"This has been must enjoyable, but I sense there is something calling me and I must finish this now."

As Sia stoof there looking confused, Shade closed his eyes and let the Force flow into him. He could feel it tightening his muscles and makeing him faster and stronger. When he opened his eys, he barely had time to think before he had taken off and elbowed Sia in the stomach and swept her off of her feet and then pulled up his knee into her back. When he regained his senses he stopped right before he brought his fist down onto her face. She fell to the ground and Shade stodd up straight.

"I am sorry to cut this short, but something elsewhere needs me. We will finish this soon though if you would like that."

Without waiting for an answer, he raced off into the halls of the Academy. He could hear something, something that he had not heard or felt in a long time and at first he thought it impossible, but there was no doubting the feeling that was pulling him, so he ran towards his father's aura