PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for some fun?

Shade Magus
Dec 27th, 2001, 01:43:13 PM
Shade walked into the Academy's training halls and looked around. He breathed in the cool crisp air of the morning and smiled as he breathed out. It would be great to have a spar this early before it got hot. He wondered if anyone else would be looking for a sparring partner this morning.

Xazor
Dec 31st, 2001, 07:03:22 PM
Xazor walked into the cool air of the Jedi Academy. She looked around and saw Shade standing in the middle of the room facing away from her. She slowly crept into the shadows and watched him for a moment. She hid herself in the Force so that he would not sense her presence. They were so close in heart, though, that she was sure he would figure it out. She slowly walked up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes. She spoke softly and slowly, trying hard not to sound like herself.

Hi Shade.........guess who?!

She got excited and almost couldn't contain herself. She didn't want to give away her identity so she called on the Force again and was calm. She was not sure if he would care to spar with his girlfriend.....but decided to offer anyway. Even if he didn't, she wanted to ask him something besides....

Shade Magus
Jan 1st, 2002, 03:21:11 AM
Shade spun around quickly and caught himself just in time to see that it was Xazor. He had been about to flip her on her back. He saw that it was her and smiled.

"Xazor...hello..it is nice to meet you here this morning. What are you doing out here this early?"

Shade heart was still racing from the surprise he had recieved. e had known that someone was coming, but didn't pay it much mind s he thought it was a lower life-form, because he could hardly detect them. It seemed that Xazor was already adept at using the Force for stealth reasons. Something that could come in handy.

Xazor
Jan 1st, 2002, 04:27:09 PM
She smiled as she gave his heart a work out from surprise.

I wanted to come out here and work on some of my martial arts with the Force. Then I saw you and decided I would come over and have some fun......

She said with a sly smile.

Shade Magus
Jan 1st, 2002, 04:40:19 PM
"Sounds fun. In fact that was what I was out here to do myself. You care to practice with me? And whast kinda fun are you talking about?"

Xazor
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:09:01 PM
Xazor smiled and replied.

Sure.....I'd love to practice with you....

She giggled a bit and added.

I thought you were looking for a sparring partner.........that's what I call fun

She knew a lot more things than she ever led Shade to believe. She had a lot of tricks up her sleeve when it came to fighting.

I used to be a Si..........uh.........never mind.

She looked at the ground again. She didn't wish to reveal this to him now.......she didn't know if he would accept that part of her yet. She had only told him pieces of her story.....

Shade Magus
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:13:54 PM
Shade looked at Xazor. He was about to ask her what she used to be, but decided better of it. He changed the subject to make her feel better.

"So...how would you like to go about this? You wanna just start or warm up first?"

Xazor
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:19:25 PM
I haven't done this in a while........maybe it would be good to warm up first.

She replied......glad that he had changed the subject so quickly. She would tell him another time.....

Shade Magus
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:40:00 PM
"Ok, good idea."

Shade began to stretch his muscles. He felt them loosen up and he felt as they relaxed and got ready for their little spar. He bent his knees and felt them crack from not being used in awhile.

"So....tell me what kinda martial arts do you know?"

Xazor
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:46:24 PM
Xazor smiled.

I know and practice Sah-Chen.........which I learned from the Sith. Tae-Kwon-Do which I learned by myself.....and Chi-Bek which a friend of mine taught me.

She started to stretch her legs. It felt good to be doing this....her body missed her daily sessions, but since she came here she hadn't had any time to practice her martial arts.

I fight dirty, though.........a trait that I picked up from the Sith..........I should really tell you this, so you know..........I used to be a.......Sith Warrior. I kinda left out that part when I was telling you about me. I didn't want you to know how involved I actually became with the Sith.........

She sighed and looked down at the ground. She wanted him to accept all of her.

That is what I used to be.....

She finished.

Shade Magus
Jan 2nd, 2002, 12:35:47 AM
Shade continued to stretch. What she had just told him took a lot and he admired her more for it. Not many people would come out and admit those kinds of things.

"You don't have to worry about being ashamed of those things...and I knwo you may not understadn right now, but use what you have learned, minus the use of the darkside and you will be fine."

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:22:04 AM
Xazor smiled at him. It was hard for her to understand that he could still accept her even though she used to be so.......dark. She continued stretching.

So...........are we to use weapons.......or just hand to hand?

She asked as she stood up and stretched her arms.

Shade Magus
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:31:03 PM
"For now let's just go hand-to-hand, but later I guess we could try lightsaber...that is if you have a lightsaber. If not We could practice with something else.."

Shade thought pondering what he had in his weapon collection that they might be able to use.

"Anyways....begin when you are ready. I'll let the lady go first."

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:36:08 PM
Xazor was really nervous. She hadn't done this in a while.

Yeah, I have a lightsaber.

She said as she took it off her utility belt and walked over and set it next to the wall.

I guess I will start....

She said as she thought about what she would do. She turned around and faced away from him. Suddenly she did a back flip and came at him with a flying round house kick to his face. She made light contact, just enough to get her point across. She landed behind him and he turned around. On his face was a look of shock. She hoped that she wouldn't hurt him..................and she hoped that she'd walk away from this.

Shade Magus
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:46:18 PM
Shade was shocked by the blow that was just delievered to him. He had been prepared for what she might know, but he didn't know she had that much training. It was incredible, but at the same time exciting. There weren't many that could surprise him, and he always foudn it exciting when he did. He could feel his cheek still stinging, but that would pass sone enough.

"That was good...but don't hold back....that much anyways..Now let's get this thing into gear."

Shade ran towards her and slide on the ground, trying to take her feet from under her.

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 04:58:58 PM
Xazor jumped up just as he was trying to slide into her. She landed behind him and stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. She smiled a little and waited for him to stand up. She then ran at him and did a tornado kick. He blocked half of it and wore the other half of the move on the side of his head. She spun back around with a spear-hand strike to his throat and stopped centimeters away from it. She pulled back her arm and looked at him. He had his eyes closed and he slowly opened one of them to peer at her. She smiled and laughed a little bit.

Sorry....

She said as she stepped back from him a few feet. He held up his guard and slowly approached her. She thought she would do something funny to throw him off for a moment. She closed her eyes and summoned the Force. Suddenly she dissappeared. She was gone. She could still see Shade but he couldn't see her. He looked around for a moment in confusion.

Shade Magus
Jan 2nd, 2002, 05:55:10 PM
Shade looked around and for a moment he was confused. He didn't know where Xazor had gone to. He reached out with the Force and picked her up immeaditly, but he couldn't pinpoint her exact location.

"Xazor...oh Xazor....come out come out where ever you are......."

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 07:30:50 PM
She thought that the sight of him so confused was really funny. She didn't want to throw him off for too long, so she decided to surprise attack him. When he was facing away from her, she became visible again and stepped up behind him. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around, she gave him his surprise.

Boo......

She said and punched him in the solar plexis. He put his hands on his stomach and looked at her with pain in his eyes. I didn't hit him that hard......did I? She thought to herself. She didn't want to hurt him...and she didn't want him to knock her head off either. She backed up from him and stood there. She knelt down on the floor and bowed her head. If he was to even move......she would be there with another surprise......

Shade Magus
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:11:53 PM
He looked at her with a grin on his face. The last punch had somewhat surprised him but it didn't do much more than that. He stood up straight and just stood there. He could feel her couriosity grow as to why he just stood there, then she knew why. He had been gathering up the Force and he finally used it to lift her up off the ground. He walked over to her and smiled.

"I guess you aren't the only one wiht surprises."

Xazor
Jan 4th, 2002, 08:38:18 PM
Hey, put me down!

She laughed and managed to squeak out. She looked down at Shade and crossed her arms. She smiled and shook her head.

I have to admit......you have surprised me too.....

She said as she looked at the ground and smiled. This spar was already interesting.....more interesting than she had expected.

Shade Magus
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:31:43 AM
Shade waited for her to stand and then got as very serious look on his face.

"Look Xazor...I care about you, bu if you are going to spar against me then you might want to know that I spar very seriously and I don't want to hurt you. If you are still up to it then let us begin the real spar."

His face then softened as he looked at her. He wondered if he would be able to fight at his personal best against her.

Xazor
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:44:59 AM
She looked confused for a moment. She wasn't sure if he was insulting her and doubting her ability to fight or what.

You have never seen me fight, Shade. As I have never seen you, but do not underestimate me. I may be a woman, but I have had quite a share of victories in the past. I am ready for any challenge that awaits me........but are you?

She asked, adding a bit of mystery to her voice in the last question.

Shade Magus
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:00:20 AM
Shade looked at her and smiled.

"I am not doubting your abilities. I just wanted yu to know that I will not hold anythign back, and I don't want you to hoold anything back."

Xazor
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:03:11 AM
Xazor smiled at his reply.

Good, don't go easy on me because I'm your girlfriend either. I won't hold anything back....I'll use full force if you want me to...

She said as she walked closer to him.

Shade Magus
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:29:33 AM
Shade smiled and gatered up his wits.

"Then don't. I want you to use full force. I need to see the true extent of my ablilities."

Xazor
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:09:03 PM
As do I.......are you ready?

She asked with a smile.

Shade Magus
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:17:38 PM
Shade brought up his hands and placed his right hand in front of him. He then put his left hand behind him. He stod there like that and slowly, his legs slid apart until they were to the point he could balance and move quickly.

"Let's....you may make the first move."

Xazor
Jan 7th, 2002, 09:42:54 PM
Xazor collected the Force to the center of her body for balance. She looked at Shade and replied.

Alright, here we go!

She jumped up and gave him a hard blow to the side of his head with a tornado kick. She landed in front of him and spear hand striked him to the temples and then a scope spear hand strike to the stomach...with full force.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:10:08 AM
Shade fell back and tumbled. Luckily he managed to come up on his feet and swayed slightly. He was more surprised than hurt by the attacks, but it was what he asked for. Without anymore thinking he rushed forward and slid on the ground and twisted righ under her to sweep her legs from under her. As she fell, he brought his knee up and it landed in the middle of her back. It was strong enough to make an impact, but not to leave any permanent damage. He let her fall to the ground and backed away a fe steps to allow breathing room. He put his hand on his head to check his pounding temples. His other hand went to check his stomach. He waited there for a moment before putting himself into a defensive position to get ready for the next attack.

Xazor
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:19:11 AM
Xazor sat up. She was breathing heavily and placed her hand to her heart. It was beating rapidly. She used the Force to calm her breathing and her heart down. She felt a stinging sensation in her elbow and reached her other hand over to feel it. She brought her hand back........dripping with blood. No bother to her, though, this is what she wanted. Pain is weakness leaving the body... She whispered to herself. She quickly jumped to her feet and went charging at Shade. She put her right around the back of his neck and pulled his face down into her knee. She released him from her hold and ran to the other side of the room. She closed her eyes and raised her arms into the air.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!

She said as she picked him up with the Force and threw him into the wall on the opposite side of the room. He crashed violently into it and then fell ten feet to the floor.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:35:13 AM
Shade sat there on the ground for while as his breathing slowed down. He had never had that happen to him. It was quite exhilerating. He slowly stood up and turned to Xazor.

"Good...very good....I see you are stronger than I expected..you will make a fine Jedi Knight one day."

Shade put his hands up and stared at her, or rather behind her. He was looking at a small stream behind her. He smiled as the water pared and he ran at her. Within a moment they were in a flury of blows. Each throwing puching and kicks, as well as blocking and parying. Before they knew it they were inside the walls of water and fighting on the now dry water bed.

Xazor
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:40:53 AM
Xazor could not believe that he had done that. She didn't want to break her concentration so she kept fighting. She finally got him on the ground with his arm behing his back. The blood was still dripping from her elbow.....but it still didn't bother her.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:48:26 AM
Shade was on the ground and watched blood drip down near him. He couldn't tell whose it was, but he couldn't care right then. He was doing all he could to hold up the water walls. Shade pushed back against Xazor and felt him gaining ground. He felt as she lost a grip on his arm and he then lifted his palm upwards and Force pushed her off of him. He had just enough time to get up before he saw her preparing for her next attack.

Xazor
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:39:17 PM
Xazor put her guard up and ran full speed toward him. She jumped up a few feet away and did a flying side thrust kick to his face, knocking him back several feet.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 10:18:21 PM
Shade stumbled but quickly regained his footing and Force pulled her to him and kicked her in the side.

Xazor
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:22:39 AM
Shade's kick to her side knocked the wind out of her. She hit the ground gasping for air. The ribs on her right side felt broken and she began to panic. Her heart was racing as she slowly sat up. She suddenly remembered something and closed her eyes. She placed her hands on the injured side and pushed to Force through her body, quickly healing any damage that was done. Her injured elbow was still bleeding, so she placed her hand on that and pushed the healing Force through. She then put her hands on her chest and pushed the living Force through to revive her strength and bring back her breath. She quickly jumped to her feet and glared at Shade, thinking about her next move. She then walked up to him and Force punched him in the stomach several times......ending it with a punch to the face that knocked him back a few feet.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:04:57 AM
Shade slide back on his feet and looked up with sweat and blood puring down his face. He grimiced as he tried to stand up, but his ribs wounld't allow it. He looked at xazor and then the water walls. He could see them as they began to tremble under his lack of concentration. Shade then had an idea. He plated his feet on the ground and dug them in. He then released the walls and the water came crashing down. It wasn't very powerful, but strong enough to catch someone off gaurd and make them off-balance if they weren't prepared. He then lifted his hand and Force pushed a wave at Xazor to know her back. He had to keep her at bay until he could deal with her new health.

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:14:18 AM
Xazor fell back as the water crashed against her. She jumped up and did a shoulder roll a few feet in front of Shade. She knelt down on the ground and put a Force shield around her for a moment so she could think. How can I become more powerful.......? She thought to herself. Suddenly many ideas flowed into her head. Let's see, I could channel my anger.......oh no........that's right! Augh, I will never overcome the darkness....... She yelled at herself. I can do this with the light....... She suddenly got a new idea. She lifted her hands up above her head and looked toward the ceiling. She closed her eyes and gathered the Force. She could feel her body becomming more powerful than it ever had been. She smiled as the process of gaining strength continued for several seconds. When she felt she had enough strength, she lowered her hands and the Force shield. She stood up and in lightning speed ran for Shade. She jumped up and did a 540° with a tornado kick to his solar plexis and the side of his head. This knocked him to the floor in a daze. She stepped in close to him and knelt with her head bowed in front of him. She did not speak a word or move, for this would lower her strength supply even more.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:23:06 AM
Shade layed there and his breathing became short and deep. He didn't open his eyes or move. It was as if he couldn't. Heis muscles twitched every now and then, but he didn't move.

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:28:57 AM
Xazor didn't see any movement out of the corner of her eye. She didn't hear anything coming from Shade. She opened her senses and scanned his thoughts and feelings. She picked up on pain and shock. She looked up at him and saw him laying there.

Did I hurt you........?

She asked him through the Force. She saw blood dripping off of his forehead. Slowly she reached her hand to him and wiped the blood away. She looked down at her hand and it was dripping with it. A tear fell from her eye. She had used her power for bad.

I am sorry......

She quietly said as she bowed her head again. She didn't know what to do for him........or if he even wanted her to do anything.......

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:32:21 AM
Shade opened his eye ever so slightly and saw her relax her gaurd. He knew it was sneaky to do this, but it was the only way to play around her defense. He thrusted his hand up and grabber her wrist and twisted it to where she would fall. He inivertently rolled on top of her and looked very fembarrassed at the moment.

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:36:21 AM
Xazor laid there under him for a moment. She could feel his breath on her neck. She looked into his eyes and could sense his embarassment. She smiled a bit at his shyness and then blused when she realized how this might appear.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:41:20 AM
Shade looked at her and quickly got up. He reached down and offered her a hand up. He was wiped out for a spar right now. She had taken to much out of him.

"Ummm...sorry for that little scene if I embarassed you..."

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:43:12 AM
She gave a slight laugh.

Embarassed, me? No.......I'm not embarassed at all......it's just you, ya know?

She really was embarassed, but wouldn't admit that.

Are you done?

She asked him, in reference to the intense spar they were sharing.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 01:07:34 AM
"Ohh...yes...I am afraid you have taken to much out of me, for it to be a spar anymore.."

Shade grimaced as he put a hand over his ribs and pushed down. A few of them were definitely broken. He turned to Xazor and smiled.

"If you'll excuse me, I must go to the med-bay now. See you later."

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:50:03 PM
She looked down at the ground at his words. He is angry with me....... She thought to herself with a sigh.

Are you going to be alright......?

She then asked him as he started to limp away.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:18:14 PM
Shade looked back over his shoulder and smiled.

"Sure..I'll be fien after while....hey if you aren't doing anything afterwhile you wanna join me for some dinner in my room?"

Xazor
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:38:46 PM
Xazor smiled and replied.

I would love to, Shade. I'll be there whenever you want me to be....

She waved good bye to him as he started to walk away again.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:16:41 AM
Shade shouted out over his shoulder.

"Alright...I'll call you sometime later. Right now though I have to go to take care of my wou

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:31:38 AM
Xazor felt badly as he limped away. She wanted to go with him, but didn't think she would be of much help. She then remembered the healing powers of the Force. She had healed others before, and herself.......maybe it would work on Shade.

Wait!

She called, running after him.

Maybe I can heal you.........

She quietly offered with a shy smile.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:46:19 AM
Shade looked at her and smiled but shook his head.

"i wold prefer you not to. I know it may seem far-fetched, but my people like to let their wounds heal on thier own so that we can become accustomed to them and heal quicker the next time."

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:54:48 AM
She smiled back at him.

I understand...........I have only gained this healing power by being wounded many times.......

She said with an aire of mystery in her voice.

I'll see you later.....

She said and waved to him again.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:11:50 AM
Shade smiled at her and waved back.

"Ok..I'll see you later hun...."

Shade then started his way back to his room.

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:43:01 PM
Xazor smiled as he left the building. She then retrieved her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt. She straightened her robes and also left.