PDA

View Full Version : Open Spar to a padawan

Draken Chakara
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:08:15 PM
Draken sits quietly in the middle of the training grounds, waiting for an opponent. His master ordered him to try his skills against another, in order to see how he operates in battle.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 2nd, 2002, 08:40:19 PM
:: In the distance, another Jedi approaches ::

Akrabbim
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:10:04 AM
EDIT

Jedi Cadet
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:51:52 AM
(OOC: You are? I always thought you were Akrabbim. :lol

I'm guessing you play both? you might want to switch names.)

Akrabbim
Jan 3rd, 2002, 06:20:06 PM
OOC: Hehe... I hate doing that... thanks for the heads up. :)

Draken Chakara
Jan 3rd, 2002, 08:46:09 PM
OOC: How did I know you were gonna accept the challenge? :)

IC: Draken looks up as the padawan approaches.

"Hello, friend. I am Draken Chakara. Would you like to train with me?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 4th, 2002, 07:03:47 PM
:: He bowed, his thoughts touching Draken's mind silently ::

<font color=0099CC>It would be my honor.</font>

Draken Chakara
Jan 4th, 2002, 10:07:43 PM
Draken starts, suprised by the voice in his mind. He regains his composure and stands.

"Very well then, let us begin."

In a small flash of light, Draken sheathes his body in in a metallic substance. His body armor will allow him to fight without a saber. As soon as the armor is fully formed, Draken rushes Anbira, attempting to lock him in a bear hug.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 5th, 2002, 03:24:27 AM
:: His suprise to Draken's amazing technique left him open for attack as the metal-skinned padawan wrapped him up in a tight embrace. Grimacing, Anbira is satisfied with the first impression. Concentrating, he begins to levitate upwards, carrying Draken with him, struggling all the way ::

Draken Chakara
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:46:05 PM
Draken's eyes widen as he is drawn upwards with the old man. This leaves him only two options. He can either fall to the ground, or hang on. If he falls, Anbira will have the tactical advantage. On the other hand, if he hangs on, there is little he can do but enjoy the ride... unless...

Draken pulls himself upward slightly, locking his arms around Anbira's waist. He begins to squeeze, hoping that he can constrict the breath out of him.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:43:30 AM
:: The two Jedi suddenly dove to the ground at a break-neck speed, Draken impacting hard with a sound like a thunderclap. His mighty arms were jarred loose enough for Anbira to break free with a whipping kick to his torso. ::

Draken Chakara
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:12:00 PM
The stunning attacks send Draken staggering back, attempting to regain his composure. Though his armor had shielded him from the majority of the actual damage, the shock still left him somewhat disoriented. He finally regains his composure, dropping into a half-crouch to recieve the next attack.