PDA

View Full Version : Darth Turbogeek, I seek thy council

Garik Loran
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:40:56 AM
It would be my fondest desire to return to that I once had. The hollow pit in me has already begun to refill with the quest for enlightenment and justice.

I wish to regain the trust of the council by showing myself worthy and vigilant against the unfolding darkness. If you would grant me my wish of a scheduled sparring match, you would make me fiercely proud to be back. As well as honing my skills to what they once were, I would free myself of these horrible doubts of my waning abilities.

Will you do me the honor?

Morgan Evanar
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:18:15 AM
"Turbogeek is no more. At least as you knew him. It is a complicated tale, and I am not at liberty to tell you all of it." Morgan paused, solemn.

"The man who could give me that liberty to speak... he is not with us, I think." The two meter tall Jedi Knight straightend for a moment, and then relaxed. Uncertainty ran clearly through that last statement, and again, he paused to consider something.

"Aye, I'm being foolish and impolite. I'm Morgan Evanar, Jedi Knight." A smile and a bow. "I would be more than willing to relay what I can of the story."

Garik Loran
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:18:40 PM
"Please do if you would, strange this place seems to me very odd. As if something is missing. There is a great milling about of people, as if there is anxiety of some sort."

<Garik rolls his black cloak from his shoulders and sits corss legged on the floor looking somewhat concerned.>

"You speak hesitantly my friend. Here sit with me and tell me of DT. Worry not of protocol, for in my case I think it can be overlooked."

Morgan Evanar
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:16:46 PM
"Turbogeek was a clone. That clone was killed by a man who I think is now dead. That man had a decent justification for offing the clone, although I would have opted to do something else." Morgan sort of shrug at the last fact, simply because it wasn't his choice to make.

"Its all very complicated, and I'm really not certain what I can tell you without violating my promise. Very very complitcated." he added.

Elieen Cross
Jan 25th, 2002, 08:10:08 AM
"I can tell him more Morgan. I swore Turbogeek no such promise."

I looked over this Jedi Master. "Garik Loran. I have not seen or heard of you in many years"