PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding his feelings...

Satine Capashen
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:30:37 PM
{OOC: This is just a post taking place a little before my "Depressing himself" thread in the B&G}

Satine walks into his courtyard, his sleeveless black trenchcoat hiding a few weapons, including a new gunblade-style dagger. Going to the centre of the room, the Warrior Jedi Knight activates a program in the training matrix he installed, and a few HRD droids trained as warriors walk out of panels that had just slid into the wall. Three of them were fighting, the rest would take the others' places as they fell. Sighing, and pushing his thoughts away ruthlessly, Satine unsheathes his gunblade and ignites his sabre,smiling a bit.

The only reason he was here was to beat something to bits, and to forget what was going on with his life. It had been a year since Iyza died, and--he found out later--it was also her birthday. He needed something to forget it with.

Activating the combat matrix, Satine blocks an attack with his sabre, and slices downward with his dagger, cutting a rift through one droid's head. As it goes down, the Jedi Knight jumps over the body, and attacks the one coming to replace its fallen comrade. Ducking under a slash of a sabre, Satine stabs both his weapons into the droid's torso, and then rips them out from opposite sides, ripping the droid in half too.

Soon enough, the Jedi was wading through the remains of HRDs, and he was still fighting, oblivious of numerous cuts, scrpaes, bruises, and even a few nasty looking gashes.

Well, says Satine, ripping another HRd apart, this sure will get my mind off something...

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 8th, 2002, 03:41:30 AM
::Azhure watches the jedi's movement, he was obviously thinking about something. She moved over slightly and sat on the nearest ledge to continue to watch the fighting dance of thought::

Is something wrong?

::Her eyes were friendly and casual. Sometimes she felt like doing that, but sometimes someone to listen helped, but if you didnt want help, then that was ok. No harm in asking::

I have ears to lend if it helps?