PDA

View Full Version : When time slows to a crawl (Spar)

verse dawnstrider
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:39:34 PM
::Verse walks on the top of one of the many temple of Yavin 4. Life was dull right now. He needed action. Maybe one of the new Knights would accept the challenge. One could nevre know.::

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2002, 01:32:13 AM
Shade walks up to Verse. He had been appointed Knight not to long ago and he was anxious to test his abilities on one that was on his own level.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:11:16 AM
"Welcome pup. I see you have been promoted. Go easy on an old man like me. I am getting old. I am already 25!"

::Verse gave a hearty laugh andignited one of his blades. A Confederate grey blade grew from the hilt.::

"You ready?"

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:18:17 PM
Shade smiled and nodded. Vewrse was almost a decade older than him, but that didn't matter. He was a much stronger knight than he was, but he would do his best. He simply nodded at his freind.

"Whenever you are....."

He slid his hand down to his belt, but did not unclip his saber just yet. He would wait for the right moment. He reached out with his senses and let the Force engulf him. It heightened his senses and strength. It feed him knowledge and he could feel Verse's aura, sense his waiting and willingness to fight. He stood there waiting and watching.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:24:15 PM
::Verse killed his blades. The other Knight wanted hand to hand. That was always good. Verse charged him and locked arms. Shade had a bigger physical build than Verse, so Verse was on the losing in. Verse didn't try this attack to push Shade down though. Verse slammed his arms out so that Shade's upper body was in full veiw. Verse blocked out his mind with teh Force so he would not feel anything for a few seconds. Then he slammed his forehead right into Shade's. The two unlocked there hands as Shade stumbled back dazed and with a killer head ache.::

Shade Magus
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:01:18 AM
Shade put is hands up to his forehead and started rubbing it. He hadn't been expecting that. He then put his hands down and reached out for Verse, but instead of physically touching him, he grabbed him with the Force and pulled him towards him. As Verse neared him, Shade lifted his left leg and slammed it into Verse's side. He didn't get enough contact as he would have liked due to his headache though.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 11th, 2002, 07:12:46 PM
::Verse's side cramped up as he was hit. A wicked charlie horse. Verse blocked it out and slamed his right fist across Shade's face. Verse snapped his hand back causing himself to backhand the other Jedi.::

"Is that the best you got?"

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:20:28 AM
Shade's head snaped back, but he paid little attention as a trickle of blood went down the side of his mouth. He reached up and wiped it away and smiled at Verse.

"Actually........I am just warming up......."

Before Verse could respond, Shade slammed his right fist forward into his frend's face and then as Verse stumbled backwards, he opened up his hand and Force pushed Verse back.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:58:40 PM
::Verse rolled with the punch as it his his face. He could feel it start to swell even now. He fell backward and did a one handed backflip. As he touched ground the leg Shade hit earlier cramped up again. Verse forgot to keep blocking out the pain. He fell to his knee started to fall down. He used the Force to throw sand in the otehr Knights eyes.::

Shade Magus
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:16:40 AM
Shade flailed his arms as he tried to keep the sand out of his eyes, but still a lot got in and he backed away trying to clean them.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 18th, 2002, 03:26:08 PM
::Verse blocked the pain of the cramp out of his mind. He pushed off the ground and tackled Shade slamming them both into a tree. Shade's back rams into a tree.::

"Come on. I may be faster and more agile that you, but your are stronger than this! I wanted to spar with a man. Not a boy!"

Shade Magus
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:50:30 AM
Shade smiled at Verse's comment.

"Very well........"

Shade then reared back his left fist and threw it in Verse's face. HE then reared back his right and let it fly and then his left again. Shade then brought his knee up into his freind's gut.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:29:37 AM
::Verse kept blocking out the pain. He grabed the other's leg as it hit his gut. He pulle dit out and let the Force keep running through him and starts to spin. He lets go sending the new Knight into a tree. He smiled as his healing system did it's work. He wiped the blood from his lip. He would have hurt if he didn't block it out. Pain was a mind set. It could be turned off.::

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:39:12 PM
Shade leaned against the tree and laughed.

"Well this is turning into a great turn of events."