PDA

View Full Version : The Training of: Deacon Thrax

Warren Azalin
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:14:31 AM
"It is time..."

The one line broke through the silence in Deacon's mind. He did not yet know how to respond but his Master would teach him that soon enough. Along with the Message the Jedi Master had sent his Padawan some directions. Warren couldn't help but wonder if Deacon even knew his way around the planet, much less find the place. He had faith though.... at least it was something the Jedi hoped for more then had faith in. He would wait for Deacon among the Trees and Foliage that he called his Training Grounds. Warren remembered taking all his other Padawans here to train, and now he would add another one to that list.

Deacon Thrax
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:12:22 PM
:: Deacon moves among the bushes and trees.....he had some idea of where he was going, but it was Vague at best.....He just followed the echo of what was said to him in his mind. Of Course though.....it was all easier said then done. Till he came to a clearing and on the far side he saw his master. He has made it. ::

Warren Azalin
Feb 27th, 2002, 04:41:32 PM
"Welcome Deacon. It's good to see you found your way."

Warren began to walk towards Dacian letting his thoughts drift to how would he train a Padawan that could not explain problems they where having in the detail or words. Warren knew that the first thing he would have to do was give Dacian the ability to speak, but then again that was what the Force was for..

"Can you hear me Dacian?"

Warren could see his Padawan look at him as he heard his Masters words in his head but knew he had not heard his Master speak...

"This shall be the first lesson. The way of speaking via the Force. Before that I must ask you though, what do you know of the Force? What you know might help you more, that is why I ask...

Warren ended his telepathic message to Dacian and began to speak.

"Take your time writing down your thoughts. I'm not going anywhere."