PDA

View Full Version : A new spar....

Shade Magus
Mar 5th, 2002, 10:46:08 PM
Shade walked into the Academy and looked around. He could tell it was going to be a beautiful day, a good day for a spar. He waited around for someone that would make it a good one too.

"Wonder who is in the mood to spar today?"

Aura Allei
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:26:50 AM
Aura smiled to Shade, then bowed.

''May I take you up on the offer?"

Shade Magus
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:01:27 PM
Shade smiled and smiled back.

"Of course...I am always open to others."

Shade stepped forward and took the young ladies hand.

"My name is Shade Magus and I believe that ladies are first."

Aura Allei
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:07:43 PM
Aura offered Shade a pleasant smile.

"Hello, I am Aura Allei. Shall we spar hand to hand or with light sabers?"

Shade Magus
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:01:05 AM
"Um....how about we start out as hand-to-hand and then go to lightsabers afterwhile?"

Aura Allei
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:44:49 AM
"Im a bit rusty, but no problem." She said with a smile.

She actuated into a defensive position, beckoning Shade over for the first assault.

Shade Magus
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:40:07 PM
Shade nodded and stood up straight and pulled his body up into a tight position before he thrust both of his hands forward and attacked Aura with a Force push.

Aura Allei
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:00:39 AM
The rush of Force air exerted her back a few meters, as she then rushed Shade, feinting a clothes line to his throat with her right arm as she halted it before contact, following with a sweep from behind him with her right leg, as she descended into a crouch, expecting the momentum may knock him off balance.

Shade Magus
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:38:36 PM
Shade would have been knock to the ground had he been anyone else, but he had the Force on his side. As he reached within, he steadied himself and without missing a second, he dropped down to the ground and pivoted on his foot in an attempt to sweep her feet from under her.

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:00:31 AM
His foot connected as she was transported unexpectantly to the ground. Rolling away, Aura then flipped up resuming a stance. She then planned new strategy on Shade.

This was a Jedi Knight she was dealing with, so she would have to be more careful in the future. Walking to Shade, she feigned a right cross to his jaw, as her other hand followed through with an open palm thrust to his sternum. Shade was quick, and she was expecting a blinding trick in a civil retaliation.

Shade Magus
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:51:28 PM
The hit connected. Shade could see the surprise on Aura's face as she looked at him. It was to be expected. After all he was a Jedi Knight, how could he have been fooled by such a simple attack, but it did not matter because the trickster already had a plan up his sleeve. He stumbled back from the blow, but instead of countering he went into a defensive position with his hand over his chest.

"Nice attack......"

Shade moved cautiously forwarded towards Aura, slowly circling her.

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:22:14 PM
"Thankyou, but I see it is your turn now Shade."

Aura followed Shade as he circled her, so he was never behind, and prepared herself for a cogent attack by the adept Knight.

Shade Magus
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:12:31 PM
Shade smiled.

"Are you sure?"

Shade slide his foot forward and before Aura couldtell he had moved, Shade had used the Force to allow him to move behind her and grab her. He then twisted her around to face him and rolled back and threw her over his head.

Aura Allei
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:02:14 PM
Landing with an audible thud, Aura tried to stabilize herself as the room was racing in a spin. Still on her back, she slowly got up.

"Nice move."

She staggered a bit taking control of her balance, then sprinted towards Shade executing a roundhouse to his chest, her right foot making impact rotating on her left.

Shade Magus
Mar 12th, 2002, 03:41:55 PM
Shade stumbled back from the imppact f the kick, but wasted no time as he grabbed her foot before she could put it down. He then twisted it causing her to lift off the ground and spin in the air.

Aura Allei
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:25:49 AM
As Aura spun with the twist, she dropped to the ground, then shot her free foot out to his nearest kneecap for the release.

Shade Magus
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:13:01 PM
Shade lifted his leg, but was not able to miss the entire kick. Aura was able to hit him the shin. It caused him to stumble backwards and fall off balance.

Aura Allei
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:56:29 AM
Aura threw herself into Shade, trying to pin him with her right forearm against his throat, she was sidewise over his chest, as she grabbed his left leg behind the knee, with her left arm, and pulled it up into a cradle like position, leaning into him with her forearm. She didn't know why he declined to take his turn at her, but figured he was testing her again.

Shade Magus
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:45:22 PM
Shade fell back on the ground, but used the momentum of the fall to roll both of them back. He then used his own weight to rol them back so that he was on top of Aura. Before she could retaliate though Shade poushed himself into a handstand and came down with his knee falling just millimeters from her throat.

Aura Allei
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:07:50 PM
Aura pushed him away as she regained her stance and hopped back up to her feet. She leaned to her aft and came down on his back wih a elbow drop.

Shade Magus
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:51:46 PM
Shade fell to the ground, but put his hands in front of him and twisted around and swept his feet under Aura's.

Aura Allei
Apr 3rd, 2002, 12:34:56 AM
Aura plummeted to the ground in response. She got up with a smile. Racing towards Shade, she feigned a sweep to his right knee. As he reacted, she grabbed both his shoulders dropping back flat pulling him down, and planting her foot into his midsection as she flipped him over her.

OOC: sorry about the wait--I forgot about the thread...me bad..Won't happen again..I don't think I got the e-mail reply from the board..odd..