PDA

View Full Version : Master Warren...

Christian Lightheart
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:58:35 PM
The young boy waited for his Master, Warren Azalin, to arrive in the training area. Christian was ready and eager to continue his learnings in the way of the Jedi.

Warren Azalin
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:06:33 PM
"Patience young one, patience."

Christian turned to see his old Master standing behind him wearing a grin.

"So tell me, what have you learned in my Absence?"

Christian Lightheart
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:25:49 PM
The boy bowed his head to Warren, then brought his eyes up to look at him.

"I've learned a great deal of patience, Master," Christian said with a slight grin. "I know a few basics using the Force, like push and pull speed and lift. I have also fought a Sith as well as sparred some members here."

Warren Azalin
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:06:24 PM
"Would you be willing to show me what you have learned young Padawan?"

Warrem let a grin cross his face as he pulled out Salvation and ignited it with a low hum.

Christian Lightheart
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:22:41 AM
Nodding his head, Lightheart unclipped his saber hilt thumbing the power switch. The lightblue blade shot out, humming to life infront of his face.

"A Jedi never attacks without reason. I guess this is reason?"

He stepped forward, bringing his lightsaber up, then arcing it towards Warren's shoulder.

Warren Azalin
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:33:17 PM
"Reason is but only part of the answer though."

Warren brought his dsaber up quickly, parrying the attack of his Padawan.

"Tell me Christian if a family was in mortal danger by a group of Sith would you wait till one of them attacked you? Or until they killed a civilian and gave you the right to defend the rest of them? Or would you go in there and Kill the Sith to protect the people?"

Pushing slowly Warren drove Salvation upwards, pushing aside Christian's Saber and brining his own closer to the Padawan.

"You must make choices on the Fly Christian remember that. Tell me, what is the highest priority you hold as a Jedi in Training?"