PDA

View Full Version : The Training of...Jake Talen

Anakis Moreven
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:55:56 AM
Anakis Moreven stands in the Academy, leaning aainst the wall and waiting for his padawan to arrive...

Jake Talen
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:40:14 PM
Jake ran into the academy and saw Anakis leaning against a wall. He strode over to him and bowed slightly. " I'm sorry I'm late Master. I met an old friend in the recruitment center." he explained.

Anakis Moreven
Dec 19th, 2001, 08:13:54 PM
Anakis continued to lean against the wall, unmoving. Jake looked at him strangely, then Anakis flickered.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Anakis ran in. "Well, I'm late too, heh..." He smiled. "I realize people are busy sometimes."

He looked at his young padawan.

"So...tell me about yourself..."

OOC: Do you have AIM?

Jake Talen
Dec 20th, 2001, 02:07:27 AM
Jake did a double take. "Uh...okay. Um...I'm Jake,uh...Jake Talen. I'm from Corellia...but I havn't been there since I was 7. I got out of there because I didn't like my father...I have a problem with...well geez how do I put it? I have a problem with authority I guess. Anyways I cruised around for a while, took odd jobs, met up with this girl and we became friends so for a bit I traveled with her. And then I turned 15 and now I'm here.that's about it." Jake shrugged.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 7th, 2002, 07:46:32 AM
(Sorry I'm always missing. I deserve to be thoroughly beat with blunt objects for this.)

OOC: Are you still here? Or did I chase you away?

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 08:32:50 PM
OOC: hehe....good thing my sister is always in here...I wouldn't have seen this otherwise. I'm still here....usually just lurking. Been busy with RL though.