PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Jedi (Force Class, The Second Attempt)

Amalia Azalin
Jan 3rd, 2002, 02:04:15 PM
OOC: Well, sorry for the wait everyone. I'm not as good at this as most of the other Jedi, but I'll do my best, hopefully we'll gather more trainers to help with the class as the thread goes on.

Amalia stood in one of the more larger Acadamy classrooms, pacing back and forth. She knew the class she was about to help teach would be big. After all, the order was running short on masters to help train the large amount of new students that had recently, in the last week or so, joined the order.

She stopped pacing, quickly making her way to the door. She opened the door slowly, glancing up at the note upon the door that read:

New Force Class: All new recruits please report here for the beginning of class.

She then bent down to pick up a block that was near her feet, placing it against the edge of the door to hold the door open. She quietly stepped out the door, standing just next to it, waiting to welcome the new students that would soon be arriving.

ooc: I know that some of you may or may not be new and that you have been waiting for a Master, I do not mean to single those of you out who are not new, so please forgive me, I just wasn't sure if any of you are new or if you're just waiting for a master. So I thought it simply best to just say new recruits.

Xazor
Jan 3rd, 2002, 02:09:33 PM
Xazor had been waiting for a master for a long time. She joined the first force class, which didn't work out and had been waiting for the second to start. She woke up early and made her way to the Academy where she found a note on the door. It read, New Force Class: All new recruits please report here for the beginning of class. After reading the note, she walked into the academy through the door which was propped open with a stone. Once inside she saw Master Azalin. She approached her and bowed.

Good day Master Azalin.......I wish to be a part of this class. I will do my best and prove myself worthy of becoming a Jedi Knight.

After saying this she bowed again.

Warren Azalin
Jan 4th, 2002, 02:04:43 AM
The cold air billowed around the Jedi Master as he stepped out of the cold and into the warmth of the Academy. He kept his robes wrapped around him even as he walked towards the room where the new Classes where being held, hopefully this time ending better then the first class. He still remembered that the first class had gotten a little rough and thus had come the need for a new class. Thankfully for this Jedi he had backup in this certain agenda... his wife. Amalia Azalin, another Jedi Master in the Order, she had taken the time to greet the Newcomers and start the class while Warren became busy, but no more. Warren walked into the room quietly, letting the light bounce off him slightly, making him appear as almost no more then an illusion. The only one who noticed him for sure was Amanda as he nodded his head slowly to her, letting her know he had arrived.

Warren would wait in the back for more to arrive, then hopefully he could begin the class with the help of his Wife. This time he hoped it all went according to plan as well...

Jedi Order Holocron
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:10:15 AM
(The Holocron in the far corner of the classroom had stayed silent until the arrival of Master Azalin. Both he, his wife and a loyal padawan of the Greater Jedi Order were present at the classroom. They awaited the presence of those who seeked the guidance of the Force, and its ways of light. The members of the Jedi Order always did their best to train Padawans to the rank of Knight. Once the rank of Knight was achieved, the Knights could begin to train, and so went the cycle. As it had been for thousands of generations during the Old Republic. Palpatine and his rise to power had broken the bridge of Jedi continuity. But there were always those who worked hard to amend it...

Ood Bnar, the Jedi gatekeeper of this particular holocron appeared out of the cube as soon as it began to glow. The tree-like creature was surprisingly a native of Mrkyr, a planet full of ysalimiri that created Force bubbles. These Force bubbles enveloped the ysalimiri and helped shield them from the Force. It was by this that they managed to survive with the "Force Hungry" Vornskrs that roamed the forests in packs. It was a great surprise that any sort of Jedi, let alone a powerful one would be able to emerge from that planet.

The real Ood Bnar had become one with the Force after defeating Chief Executor Sedriss and saving the life of Luke Skywalker, the first of the new Jedi. The Ood Bnar that was the gatekeeper of the cube was just a downloaded version of his thought waves. Holocrons were advanced technology, something that normal beings could never understand. They were used to teach Padawans and guide those in need of guidance. The holocrons acted as a huge library, compacted into a cube.)

"Greetings, fellow Jedi."

(His announcement made all present turn to look at him.)

"I am Ood Bnar, Jedi Master of the Old Republic and Gatekeeper of this holocron. I was hoping my knowledge of the Force and history of the Jedi could be of assistance to your class today."

(The figure on the cube looked like a mini-hologram. He bobbed up and down lightly, staring at everyone in the room.)

"How may I be of help to you all?"

DMourning Orb
Jan 5th, 2002, 05:56:43 PM
D'Mourning Orb stood outside the door, hesitant, reluctant... afraid. He did not want a repeat of last time. The blackout. Little did he know, it almost killed him. The force itself, scared him. He had an overabundance of potential, skill just waiting to be tapped, but he had no way of controlling it. Not being in control of his own life, that's what scared him. He entered the Jedi Academy that day... looking for help, guidance...

D'Mourning stepped inside the classroom, his eyes surveying the premiss. He saw a few people standing around. Some of whom he knew, Xazor namely, Master Azalin. There was a new face, a woman standing at the front of the classroom. Is she the new teacher? Master Azalin was there, after all. Maybe they're doing it together, he thought to himself. A hologram stood in the corner of the room. It's lips moved, inaudible to D'Mourning.

He came prepared this time, caring a durasheet with him. Now, conversation would be much easier for him. He could not speak, nor hear afterall, being deaf mute. D'Mourning approached the new teacher, she being the closet one to him. His pen moved quickly, tracing over the durasheet. When the woman turned to face him, D'Mourning held up a message for her to read:

Hello. My name is D'Mourning Orb, pleased to meet you. Are you in charge here? Excuse me for asking, but I don't know. I'm here for the training class.

Xazor
Jan 5th, 2002, 08:13:21 PM
A master was found for Xazor so she got up and left.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 02:41:36 AM
Sage wasn't the most traditional Jedi. After his return from a long hiatus he wasn't even unpacked.

"Warren!!!" Sage yelled with a cupped mouth. "Long time no see!"

Sage chuckled as he waved to his old friend.

Hazzard was wearing a rather tight shirt, it was actually the top of a skin tight jumpsuit. The lower portion was covered by a pair of black pants. The Jedi Master's muscles had grown since his absence. He was quite an opposing figure now. He decided to stand next to the hologram. Why not? He was obviously the most intelligent person in the room, even if he wasn't flesh and blood.

"Tell me about myself," Sage said to the hologram, jokingly. "I'm kidding of course."

Sage overlooked the class. It was barren of Padawan, excluding the deaf/mute. Hopefully the class would begin. Sage was looking forward to breaking cinderblocks and such to prove methods.

Jedi Order Holocron
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:29:34 PM
"You are Sage Hazzard, son of Hearth Hazzard. Jedi Master of the Greater Jedi Order. Your sister, Fire Hazzard, was a Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order."

(The holocron began, searching through its electronic databanks for information on Sage Hazzard. The information was quite limited, due to the holocron's informational banks were ever newly updated. He held some information on the Jedi of the Greater Jedi Order, but most of his information dated back to the days of the Old Republic and beyond....)

"Your father and your sister were both killed by agents of the Dark Side."

(Ood Bnar's projected body sunk slightly, as if it felt any emotion. The real Ood Bnar would probably be saddened by this news.)

"You have defeated many Sith in combat and established yourself as a Jedi Warrior."

(The holocron gatekeeper stopped speaking and silently floated. It wondered when it would be asked another question.)

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:52:31 PM
Sage laughed.

"You are correct."

The Jedi Master could hardly contain himself. He didn't rightly know what was the comical aspect of the Holocron, but it made him smile.

"Okay, then. Tell me when the Padawans will arrive."

Jedi Order Holocron
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:33:17 PM
(Ood Bnar began to float once again, now that it was asked another question. The question itself traveled through the thought paths of the artificial intelligence inside of the cube.)

"I am sorry..."

(The holocron's gatekeeper spoke in somewhat of a regretful tone. Ood Bnar's shoulders sagged slightly, something that could not be seen by the beings around him. His actions were quite realistic for the thoughtwaves of a Jedi Master long since deceased.)

"...I cannot predict the future. I am but a historian of the old Jedi ways."

(The small holographic figure went silent, awaiting the arrival of more Padawans.)

Amalia Azalin
Jan 6th, 2002, 08:10:02 PM
OOC: D'Mourning I believe you have a Master as well now, but I will reply to this rather than as to leave it as is. I don't want to ignore it.

After Amalia had finished reading the message she smiled lightly at the young man.

She gestured toward the material in his hands, making a writing gesture with her hands. She could gather enough knowledge that he could perhaps not speak.

ooc: sorry, hope you don't mind my taking a movement of your character. If you do, I'm very sorry and I shall edit.:)

ic: He handed the material over to Amalia and she wrote underneath his message.

I am Master Azalin, Master Azalin's wife and Jedi Master to this order. I am helping to assist this force class. It is a pleasure to meet you as well D'Mourning.

She handed the material back to him, the smile remaining on her face.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:02:14 AM
Falcon strides in...

"Good afternoon, Master Amalia. Afternoon, D'Mourning. Have you seen Master Warren around? Oh, by the way, I could help here. There isn't much I don't already know. Or I could just sit in on the class and observe."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:56:29 AM
"Afternoon, Falcon."

Amalia smiled and then turned and gestured toward the back of the room.

"Master Warren is over there, we are waiting for more students to arrive yet. I suppose for now you can take a seat until more students arrive."

Warren Azalin
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:48:44 AM
Warren watched as a few more students entered the room, waiting to learn about the Force. He had tried to blend in but they would notice him soon enough so he had decided to drop the charade. It was then that he had noticed a student of his, Falcon, walk in. Amalia pointed him out to Falcon as the Jedi just smiled back. It seemed he would have one less student to train personally if Falcon had decided to go to class. He would still wait a bit before starting though, after all no one likes a late student..

(OOC: Falcon contact me on MSN when you can, I need to speak to you. And if you suddenly have AIM my SN is: Warren Azalin)

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:45:41 PM
Though she was no a Padawan, Navaria had recently been appointed a Knight of the order... something that she was still adjusting too. It would do her well to sit in on some training sessions to understand how new Padawans were to be taught. Taking on Padawan learners would be required of her in the future and in dawned on her that she had no idea about how to teach.

She opened the door to the room in which today's class was being held. There were a few Padawans seated already and her eyes lit up at the sight of the activated holocron. Already this was interesting.

To show respect, she bowed to the Masters present and quietly took a place in the back of the room to observe... not wanting to intrude...

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 9th, 2002, 04:47:58 PM
(OOC: Warren..You'll have to email me. My comp is screwed up, so I can't use internet at home. I can access email and message boards.)

Fire Karn
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:22:04 PM
Karn walked into the traing class and bowed to the Masters in there. His claws clicked as he went across the floor of the room and we walked up to the Masters and bowed again.

"My name is Fire Karn and I was told t report here to begin my training until a master has been appointed to me."

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:02:27 AM
In his wanderings and quest to learn more of these Jedi, of which he had been promised to be taught as eventually, Eldrak had found the academy, but did not think himself welcome. He did however find a rock outside the classroom, which provided adequate vantage for him to watch.

His race was one gifted with heightened senses of self-healing, hearing, and smell and it was a simple thing for him to listen in on the lesson being presented to the ones who had already become Padawans. He was not yet one of them, but that would change in time. For now, he sought to know more, yet did not wish to intrude.

He sat quietly on the stone outside the window and watched on, hearing all, but unable to see many that were gathered there, all he could see clearly was the instructor and the holocron.

Warren Azalin
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:53:37 AM
"The Force..."

Warren held the words on the tip of his tongue as he walked to the front of the class.

"What is it exactly? Can any of you tell me?"

Warren would start the class with a simple question with a not so simple answer.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 14th, 2002, 02:15:20 AM
From the literature he had read during his stay around these parts, Eldrak thought he knew what the force might be, but he was unable to answer the question not being a part of the class himself as he sat on the stone outside the window of the class, neither trying to hide or keep his presence a secret in any way. He realized that the question could be answered in many ways and many of those ways could be correct and incomplete, just as he thought of his own answer, but he still thought the answer to the Jedi Master’s question out in his own mind and awaited to see how it was answered by those who were actual attendees of the session.

”The force is a part of everything, it is all around us, it is inside us, while it is also the greatest guide to us all. It is everything just as it is also nothing. It has the power to mend, and its counterpart has the power to destroy. The light is what I seek, and using the force for my own enlightenment as well as the protection and safekeeping of others is what I wish to harness at least a small aspect of it for. I seek to be one with it, but such a quest is nigh never-ending.”

That was his thought on the matter, but he was sure that these who had a great deal more experience would further enlighten him on the nuances of the Force.

Memories came to him again as he pondered the Force and what little he knew, and he saw a dark and dismal training area, very different than this one. Within that area, he saw other creatures like himself, and other being that looked like human females, all the humans were exact replica’s of the other in appearance, while the beings like him were not.

He assessed that these were the products of the band of Sith that Master Anbira had told him about, more clones like himself. He had come to the point where he referred to Anbira as Master, but only within his mind, for he had been promised.

His vision was brief, but what he saw was frightening and brutal, it was a short example of the power of the Darkside of the Force, and it was something that Eldrak did not wish to be a part of, even though given his origins, it very well could come to pass that he would follow in the footsteps of his original, just as the Sith who spawned him had originally intended. He was supposed to be like Sith Master Ogre Mal Pannis, yet he would do all he could to walk a separate path, a path of his own choosing.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:04:22 PM
Amalia sat quietly along with the other students who were attentively listening to Master Azalin. Though Amalia's gaze had somehow wandered off to look out toward the window, seeing someone sitting upon the stone just outside the window. The Jedi Master decided to make her presence known to the observant presence, speaking to him through the force.

Hello there, my friend, what causes you to sit outside, all alone, watching from the outside, looking in?

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:54:22 PM
He turned and looked over his shoulder because it sounded like someone was whispering in his ear. No one was there. He turned his attention back towards the classroom and his head tilted to the side as he surveyed the contents of the room that he could see. He wasn’t able to see many of the students, but he was able to see many of the instructors, and one of them was looking right at him. He smiled and raised a big lumbering hand in greeting, thinking the voice must have been hers.

Before his amnesia after his landing here a year ago, speaking mentally was something he had been quite adept at. He and Daleethria spoke in such a way exclusively in their plight to escape the ROS home world, but now all memory of that was lost somewhere in his mind, unable to be drawn upon by Eldrak. Occasionally bits and pieces of those memories would come, but none came this time.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 07:06:48 PM
Amalia kept her eyes locked on Eldrak, he seemed to be searching for the voice that spoke to him. After a time his gaze fell on Amalia and he smiled, waving in greeting. She waited for him to reply back to her, and it seemed as if he were going to when he looked at Amalia, but the reply never came. From what Amalia could tell, he seemed unsure in some small way. She smiled, noding to him, figureing that maybe there was a reason he did not reply back, like perhaps he could not reply. She knew that he could hear her. She was curious about him, and very much wanted to communicate with him. So she replied to him once again, in the same fashion as before, only this time when she asked him a question, she asked him to respond in a different way.

Would you like some company? Nod once for yes, or nod twice for no.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:51:59 AM
This time he was looking right at her when the voice came into his mind, and the expression on her face proved without a doubt it was her who was responsible. His smile never faltered or faded and he nodded once to indicate that he would like company. She was one of the instructors and he hoped he would not be interrupting the lesson, but it did look as if the winged Master was currently giving the instruction to those gathered inside and he could hear what was being said inside since a window was cracked enough to let air flow freely in and out of the room.

He had only met two of the other Jedi here at the Order since his arrival and he was eager to meet more and let them know as well that he was not who many might mistake him for upon first glance, the wretched horrible one he had been cloned from and whose memories sometimes plagued him, coming in little pieces and fragments.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:59:37 PM
Amalia noded her head once, signifying that she had seen his response. She slowly arose to her feet and so as not to interrupt the class that was now in session, she sent a force message to Warren, letting him know that he would be outside, just outside the window should he need her. Quietly, without much notice, Amalia slipped out of the classroom and made her way outside toward where Eldrak was.

When she got there, so as not to startle him, she remained quiet and silent, allowing him to notice her presence when he was ready.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:49:20 PM
It didn’t surprise him, when the woman approached, because he was expecting her after their ‘communication’ had occurred. He rose from the stone when she was near and he lowered his head in respect.

His voice came, but in a very subdued quiet tone. His voice being as deep in tone as it was would cause it to carry quite well and possibly disturb the class, and he would do all he could not to interrupt the important work going on inside.

“Hello, my name is Eldrak Gruuhl.” He said, raising his head back up and smiling.

The green creature that stood before her, was indeed a clone of Darth Ogre, but did not look exactly like the feared Sith, save the green skin, and a few of the features on his face. His hair was dyed green instead of blond, he was much stockier in build, his tusks were not as large, and he had a hand with five fingers instead of the three that Ogre had.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:21:58 PM
Amalia herself had never run into the presence of Darth Orge, she was not as well known as her husband, Warren Azalin. However, if she had ever had such an encounter with Orge, she most probably would have seen the resemblance between the two now.

Amalia bowed her head respectfully and then introduced herself with a smile.

"Hello, Eldrak Gruuhl. I am Jedi Master, Amalia Azalin, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:47:50 PM
“It is a pleasure to meet you Master Azalin. Now I have personally met three of the Jedi, all of whom have been very kind.”

He turned a bit and looked back towards the classroom through the window, then back to her.

“I do hope that I have not disturbed the class or you by being here. Anbira, one of the other Jedi I have met.....in fact the first Jedi I met, has said he would take me as his Padawan learner when he is ready, but that time has not come yet, so I was only trying to learn what I could on my own before I become a Padawan under his tutelage.”

Amalia Azalin
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:00:37 PM
She smiled thoughtfully.

"It's quite alright and you are disturbing no one. Though I do wish to know what prevents you from going inside. You seem..alone out here. Is there any reason you wish to watch outside and not go in to have a better view of the class?"

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:13:43 PM
Again his head lowered as if he felt somewhat ashamed or maybe just out of place.

“I did not think it right for one such as me, who is not even yet a Padawan to take part or be officially welcomed in the classroom. I did not wish to assume that a promise granted me the right to be among those whom are in fact Padawans.”

The entire time he spoke with his head lowered. He was a timid creature even though his size was so imposing in its grandeur. He was somewhat embarrassed to have to explain himself to one of the Masters, but he did so honestly and without hesitation.

Warren Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:06:11 AM
Warren sat teaching the Class as he got the message from Amalia. He saw as she slipped out so as not to disrupt the class, not that much was going on. Warren still sat there awaiting an answer from someone in the class, anyone. It seemed no one wanted to answer, and it seemed the only one who care was outside getting special attention from his wife. Warren could see out the window now, he could see the tall green fellow talking to his wife. He knew the man looked a lot like Darth Ogre but Warren had seen this fellow once before, and he knew he was surely no Ogre. He motioned for Amalia to bring the new guy in, showing them both that everyone was allowed in the class.

"Hey Hon, why don't you see if your new friend would like to join us in here. We still got a lot of room, plus it seems like those in here have fallen asleep."

He tried not to chuckle at the last comment as he sent the message via the Force to Amalia.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:07:50 AM
Class had a slow start, but that was all right. Navaria had no where else to be for her place was here right now. Besides, it wasn't too long after that Master Azalin had began the lesson. She started taking mental notes of certain abilities and disciplines that Padawan's should start with but Amalia leaving was curious. Warren's wife, afterall, was helping to instruct this class.

It wasn't her place to pry but it was hard to miss feeling those tiny tendrils of the Force being used in the classroom and outside....

Amalia Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:59:38 AM
She sent a quick message to Warren, acknowledging his reply.

I will do my best to do so.

She smiled softly at Eldrak. Taking a gentle hand, she reached forward and lifted his chin up slightly so he could look at her face.

"All who wish to learn are welcome, even if you have not been declared a Padawan as of yet. You wish to learn, no one can stop you from doing so. I would very much like for you to accompany me back to the classroom, possibly join me inside. Master Azalin welcomes you as well, what do you say?"

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:06:56 AM
Big green eyes looked into those of the Jedi Master and the shame that was in them faded in moments and they lit up with what looked like a great enthusiasm.

“Yes, I would very much like to learn from ones so honorable and knowledgeable in the ways of the Light as you and the other Master Azalin.”

He was not certain exactly who the Master Azalin she had mentioned was, but from the looks of the class and the winged man’s attention having strayed out here to the stone next to which Eldrak and Amalia stood, he was whom she was referring to.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 03:23:47 PM
She smiled, pleased that he wished to join the class.

"Good, I'm sure the students will be glad to meet you as well. Follow me, please."

She turned around, her Jedi robes swaying behind her as she walked back into the Academy. She took her time in reaching the classroom so as not to rush Eldrak.

She stopped once she reached the classroom, opening the door slowly for Eldrak, allowing him to look inside.

"Class is just beginning so you've missed very little, " She said with a warm smile.

"Go ahead and find yourself a seat, there's plenty available."

Jedi Order Holocron
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:43:48 PM
(The holocron was almost forgotten in the presence of the new faces. Quietly, Ood Bnar floated atop the cube like some sort of hologram come alive. Silently, the memory banks of the holocron updated themselves as it took note of the new Padawans in the room.)

"When does the class begin?"

(Ood Bnar's holographic form asked the question in a voice that would draw attention once again. It was eager to assist in the mental growth of these new Jedi. This way, it could possibly help thwart the Sith once and for all.

Its question had been directed at Amalia Azalin. She and her husband were the coordinators of this training class after all. It became silent once again, listening for any answers.)

Amalia Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:04:46 PM
Amalia looked at the holocron questionably, one of her eyebrows rose in wonder, her face was tilted slightly as she looked at the holocron.

"I believe the class has already begun. If I remember correctly..."

She looked around the room slowly, looking at the students, her face expressonless.

"..Master Azalin was asking the students, just before I left this room....What the force is and how is it used?.."

She crossed her arms, and smiled slyly at the holocron.

"...Someone has not been paying attention, have they?"

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:38:38 PM
He ad entered the classroom with Amalia, and had taken a seat in the back quietly, without really surveying the students gathered yet, when suddenly the exchange between the holocron and the Jedi Master occurred. It seemed they were both incorrect from what he had witnessed from outside, and he decided to speak to clear things up in his own mind.

“I remember Master Azalin asking what excatly the Force was, but not anything about how it was used. If you’ll pardon my interuption, I would like to try and answer if I may?

He hoped he wasn’t taken as being rude, but Eldrak was a very detail orientated being, who desired as much understanding about all that he witnessed as possibnle and he was just trying to clarify things before he attempted to answer.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:55:02 PM
Amalia looked at Eldrak, smiling softly.

"I commend you, Eldrak, for speaking up. I do apologize for the misinterpretation of Master Azalin's words, forgive me. It is good that you pay attention to detail. Please, continue."

She took a seat, her eyes remaining on Eldrak, waiting for him to speak.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:59:41 PM
She stood upm completely dumbfounded to who walked in with Amalia. It had been a least one season since Navaria had seen the surviving Ogre clone. He wished to depart the Order and find his own way around Yavin.

Questions spun around in her head and she so desperately wanted to stop everything and just talk to him ... but she could not. The class had been disrupted enough. Her reasons were personal in speaking to the Ogre clone and to know how that conversation would turn out was not easily forseen.

Navaria had to wonder if he remembered her or if he really knew how thankful she was to him. If it was not for the Ogre clone... they all would have died on that shuttle...

It was hard to settle back and listen to what was being taught. Her nerves were tingling, uneasy, itching for answers. She quieted her mind and body with a simple relaxation technique by focusing on her breathing and trusting in the Force... Her eagerness subsided and now curiosity to Eldrak's answer was all that surfaced.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:08:49 PM
Since the time he had first heard the question posed from his vantage point outside, he had taken some time to refine his answer according to what he had seen and learned from other experiences that he had recently and his answer came confidently in his deep voice carrying throughout the room easily for all to hear.

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.“

He had been hasty in his first thoughts of the answer and not considered all that he knew. He was thankful that he was able to reflect on it, though it had not been entirely wrong, it had not been as correct as what he thought he now said was.

Gezunteit
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:12:19 PM
Gez walks into the class not knowing what to expect he takes his seet and waits.

He is nervous yet confident his mind is set to learn the ways of the force of which he has only heard stories about

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:24:14 PM
A new Padawan entered the room timid and fearful of what was going on. Navaria decided to slip in a seat next to him and leaned over, whispering softly as not to disturb what Eldrak was saying.

"We are discussing what the Force is and what it means to the Jedi. Feel free to add any thoughts to the discussion."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:19:15 PM
Falcon stands in an emptier, quieter part of the room. The Jedi Knight had decided to sit in on the class, and observe the people, padawans, knights and masters alike, to find out a little bit about how they act, and how they think from their comportment, questions, and answers. So far the class had been full of questions, and the students were very attentive...

Lord Hex
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:26:40 AM
Lord Hex enters swiftly. His crimson cloak following swiftly behind him, the cloak rippling in the dim wind, as he walks. The light glinting off his Mandalorian iron shoulder plate, that covers his whole right shoulder. The light also glinting brightly off his emerald hilt, that lay clipped on his belt, on the right side of him, his arm on top of the hilt, using it as an arm rest. His Ice-blue eyes gleaming brightly, not with fury, but with rejuvination..... Hex's build is Muscular. His DL-44 Heavy blaster pistol holstered on his right thigh, & his DLT-19 Assault rifle strapped to his shoulder, on the left side of him. Looking to the room, his eyes scanning,

"Good day.." he speaks lightly, but loud enough for all to hear.

Oriadin
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:29:47 AM
Oriadin walked in. His hands clasped in front of him. They were inside the sleves of his Jedi Robes, which were a little to big for him. He paused as he entered, took a quick glance around the room. He pulled the hood on his cloak down revealing his head and took a seat near the middle of the room. He was fairly quiet and didnt want to attract to much attention to himself. He was looking forward to the class and hoped to increase his knowledge of the force and the ways of the Jedi.