PDA

View Full Version : Bordom causes spars...( Azhure Darkstone )

Gon Du Val
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:53:51 PM
Gon smiled as she walked down into the training center and set down her bag. Inside of her bag rest her saber, and a blaster that she had always carried with her. She took a seat indian style and waited for Azhure Darkstone. They had been training under the same master who seemed to be MIA.

tomduo
Mar 19th, 2002, 01:27:55 PM
Tom walks donw the hall, stepping in softly seeing the waiting Gon Du Val.

"Since your partner did not arrive I will spar you."

OOC:IM is Newtype AOD

Gon Du Val
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:24:50 PM
Gon looked up and saw another person she didnt know.

" Umm sure. "

OOC ok.

tomduo
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:48:59 PM
"I hope this one works out. Every duel Ive had, the person left and did not do anything."

He bowed to her, drawing his saber, but not igniting it.

Gon Du Val
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:03:23 PM
Gon stood and watched as her fellow Jedi removed his saber. She had always wondered why that was. Well to acomodate the man she removed her saber as well. She too didn't ignite her blade.

" You start, and don't pull this ladies first CRAP with me. "

tomduo
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:56:46 PM
He grinned and winked. As his eyelid hit his cheek, the teal blade sprung out of the hilt as Tom swings it down at the female jedi.

OOC: U there?

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:13:44 PM
(( OOC, Shes rather busy at the moment. When she gets the time to post she will. ))

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:56:36 AM
OOC: sheet, didnt see this. im an idiot, sorry dude -_- not that thats much of an excuse.

IC:
::she turned into the jedi training centre, knowing she was late and cursing, finding another already accepting the challenge. Sighing she smiled at them both and nodded, letting them continue::

Perhaps we shall engage in a spar some time soon, it would be an honour

Gon Du Val
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:13:55 AM
Smiles had alread been holding her saber in her hands. The light blue saber ignites and springs forth from the sabers hilt.

The light blue light it casted reflecting on his skin. She looked at him and waited.

" Well come on Come on... "

(OOC IM soooooooo sorry but RL is a bitch and I shall psot as I can ))

tomduo
Apr 10th, 2002, 01:05:42 PM
He stepped back unlocking the blades and swings quickly toward her midsection while keeping the blade diagonal.

*bump*