PDA

View Full Version : Im in search of a master.

JediMasterAnakin
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:51:53 PM
Anakin walks into the Academy..looking as if he were to get in trouble...My name is Anakin Skywalker Iv been waiting in the recruitment center for a while now so i thought id go exploring and I found my way here....Anakin looks around the room at all the jedis and padawans.

If you dont mind me asking great ones but is there anyone here who would be interested in training me?

Lord Hex
Apr 24th, 2002, 07:53:10 AM
Lord Hex enters. His ice-blue eyes gleaming, his mandalorian iron shoulder plate covering his whole right shoulder, gleaming with the reflected light of the room. His crimson cloak following swiftly behind him, rippling in the wind he creates as he walks quickly into the room. His emerald hilt shining with a metallic green, his twin dagger sheathed behind him, in-line with his kidneys, sheathed on his utility belt. Looking to the Jedi Knight.. speaking at a loud enough tone.

"May I help you?"

Lord Hex keeps his eyes on the Jedi Knight... his right arm on the hilt, using it for an arm rest..

JediMasterAnakin
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:45:49 AM
Im sorry..I have been accepted as a padawan for Jedi Master Leia Solo.

::Anakin turned and walked out of the room..before he reached the door he turned his head..

"Thank you for your interest" ..goodbye

Lord Hex
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:48:34 AM
Lord Hex nods as Anakin makes his way out.

"No problem. Be safe."