PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Beginnings (Ekim)

JediBeldarine
May 2nd, 2002, 02:44:28 PM
**The moon shone brightly outside, piercing through the windows of the Jedi Academy. No clouds marred the beauty of the night, and even the chill in the air held a notion of the coming summer.

**A young woman sits crosslegged on the floor, meditating. Her face is calm in the moonlight, showing no emotion. She simply waits for her new padawan to enter.. so they can begin his first lesson.

Ekim Coril
May 3rd, 2002, 11:43:41 PM
(OOC: Sorry, I've been pretty busy all week. Homework...))

Ekim entered the Academy, he saw his master sitting on the floor in what looked like a deep meditation. Not wanting to disturb her, he went to stand by her, making no noise. He stood silenty, waiting for her to adress him.

JediBeldarine
May 4th, 2002, 02:37:33 PM
OOC: Don't apologize to me.. I understand.. I work ;)

IC:

**Bel's eyes slowly opened, staring at her young padawan with interest.

"Sit, please.. I never liked having to look up at the people I'm speaking to."

**As her padawan sat on the cold marble floor next to her, she smiled.

"So, my young apprentice.. Let me ask you a question... What is the Force to you... what do you feel as it moves through you? And, perhaps, the most important question.. To you, what does being a "Jedi" mean? Please don't recite the Jedi mantra.. we all know that already.. Tell me what being a Jedi truly means to you.. What do you hope to accomplish, and how you hope to use the Force to obtain them. Take your time and think, I will be here.."

**She closed her eyes again..

"This is your first lesson..."