PDA

View Full Version : The training of Jax Sentill

Ryla Relvinian
May 4th, 2002, 11:40:13 PM
It has been a long day. I thought to myself as I walked into the training room. I had already been at work with another Padawan, Laric, and apart from the small break in the bar and grill, I hadn't even stoped to collect my thoughts. With that I sat to meditate, clad in loose brown workout pants and a dark brown top. My hands rested in my lap, and I felt my back, shoulders, neck relax and release. I certanly need to do this more often. I stayed like this until I felt another person't presence in the room.

Jax Sentill
May 4th, 2002, 11:49:36 PM
He walked in slowly, still in his ragged jacket, shirt and slacks that he had been wearing for some 3 odd months now. Being a full time drunk meant you didn't care how you looked or smelled, though he imagined he'd need to change that attitude now, as well as change his clothes.

"I'm here master."

He spoke the words rather meekly, he was certainly not used to reffering to anyone as his master, but it was his understanding that, that was the normal way for a Padawan to refer to the person in charge of their training. He hoped he would be able to fulfill the obligations that he now had to the best of his ability.

Ryla Relvinian
May 5th, 2002, 04:18:27 PM
I opened my eyes, feeling more refreshed and relaxed even after a small time meditating. It always amazes me, how much the Force has to give if we simply ask for it, or know how to ask. I stood up and looked him in the eye, and handed him a bundle of clothes. "I'm glad your here, Jax. I found some clothes for you to wear. They will be easier to move in. You can get a room over in the Living quarters, and go change and get comfortable. I'll be back here when you're ready."