PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Neo, we start here

Helenias QDunn
May 1st, 2002, 07:19:18 AM
I waited in one of the rooms of the training centre, awaiting Jedi Neo, my new learner. This would be a learning experience, for him and as well for myself - this would be the first student I had ever trained.

* Bump *

Jedi Neo
May 1st, 2002, 05:57:41 PM
::Jedi Neo walks into the training room, not knowing what to expect.::

I am here and erady to begin training.

Lord Hex
May 3rd, 2002, 10:06:04 AM
Lord hex enters. His body ensphered by his mandalorian iron bodyarmor.His body emitting an aura of divine might, yet no evil lurks within him,his emerald hilt dangling to his right side,clipped to his belt.

Amalia Azalin
May 4th, 2002, 12:23:52 AM
OOC: Sorry to intrude, just posting this for you Lord Hex. I will be training you. If you could please reply to this thread, I'd appreciate it. Your Training Thread (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=382.topic)

Everyone else, I apologize as well.

Helenias QDunn
May 4th, 2002, 08:00:13 AM
OOC : Thank you - not being rude, but this will be hard enough working out what to do in training someone even without an interruption.

IC : "Jedo Neo, I have been told ythat you know some of the Jedi ways and the power of the Force. I would ask, would you be good enough to also tell me, this would be of great value. I would also ask, what is it you wish to most learn?"

Jedi Neo
May 4th, 2002, 02:56:40 PM
::Neo thinks for a minute considering his options.::
I know some abilities of the Force, how to push and pull with it and hpw to increase speed, but I would like to learn how to use a lightsaber.

Helenias QDunn
May 5th, 2002, 06:38:23 AM
I simply nodded, taking out my own sabre - not that I used it often.

"Very well. Do you have a sabre of your own? There are training ones here you may use if you have not"

Jedi Neo
May 14th, 2002, 11:37:44 PM
I have not yet completed my own saber, so I will need to barrow one from the Academy.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to post, long week!
EDIT: TTT

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 06:29:32 AM
OOC : Ooops. I forgot. My apologies!

--

"It will do. Bring it forth and show me a defensive ready stance"

Jedi Neo
May 27th, 2002, 01:26:20 AM
::Neo then walks over to the wall where several Academy Lightsabers are being kept. He then selects one and heads back to his master stopping a few feet away. Neo then activates the blade, colored orange, and assumes a defensive posture.::

Helenias Evenstar
May 27th, 2002, 03:32:41 AM
I also ignite my sabre, the blood red blade coming alive, held low and pointing to the floor, across my body. It was a strange ready stance, but noe which I believed effective.

"For now, I am content to allow you to attack. Firstly, be slow and learn to control the motion of the blade. It is not easy, especially with the gyroscopic effect - for now, I will be content to see sabre conttrol above all else. Form will come later as you learn the sabre. Now, attack"

Jedi Neo
May 28th, 2002, 02:13:03 AM
::Neo takes a step forwand and swings the blade of his orange lightsaber down toward Helenias in a forward slash motion that felt awarkward to Neo.::

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:44:27 AM
My reply was fairly simple - a step across to give myself room, then my blade came up in interecption. There was a crackle as the blades touched. I circled slightly, then bought the blade back to my chest. Then, I swung down, aiming at Neo's head