PDA

View Full Version : In need of force training.... (open)

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
May 7th, 2002, 12:00:08 PM
Maia sat in the hall way on the floor watching Ari hop around. Closing her eyes she leaned her head back against the wall a soft sigh escaping her.
Maia had been trained to use the force on the darkside before she had left her home. She didn't want to use anything she had been taught by her cruel masters or parents but she didn't know much about using the force on the light side.

She had wanted to ask for help but everyone was always so busy. She knew how to lift and move small objects and she knew how to find an inner peace and focus her thoughts. She was at a lose on what to do with herself.

She knew a lot of the others got together to spar as she had with her brother. Maia sighed again thoughts poured through her. She didn't know what she wanted really. She missed her brother and friends from home and the only real friend she had made here was Xazor and she was so busy with her wedding plans.

"Perhaps I haven't found out how to truly achieve inner peace Ari. I cant even seem to make friends. What do you think Ari, Perhaps we should quit wasting the Jedi's time and just go home?" Maia said to her beloved pet. She loathed the thought of leaving the Jedi camp and she knew in her heart she would never leave the Jedi's ways, so going home would be a death sentence.

"Wonder if anyone has been or is as confused as I am Ari." Maia said with a small bitter laugh. "Maybe I should call Mikal, maybe he could tell me what I'm doing wrong." She said as she leaned her head back once again and closed her eyes trying to block out the waves of loneliness that washed over her...

Lord Hex
May 9th, 2002, 08:38:54 AM
Lord hex enters. His mandalorian iron armor gleaming in the reflected light of the room, his emerald hilt gleaming as he passes by. His crimson cloak rippling in the artefficial wind, as he walks toward the young lady.

"Greetings, my name is Alexian Davari.. I know someone who can train you with the force.."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
May 9th, 2002, 12:45:51 PM
Mia opened her eyes when the man spoke. She had not seen him round the GJO before. She was surprised that anyone had even stopped. Maia stood up and placed Ari on her shoulder.

"My name is Maia, it's a pleasure to meet you Alexian. Thank you for helping me with this." Maia said as she looked around the hall. "Where do you want to start the training?"

Lord Hex
May 10th, 2002, 08:14:57 AM
Lord hex quirks a brow..

"Xazor can train you with the force.. if not, Jedi Knight Leia Solo.."

Xazor
May 10th, 2002, 02:13:20 PM
Xazor walked into the academy and spotted her roomy Maia, speaking with the one she recognized as Hex. She approached the group and smiled, bowing slightly.

"Greetings.....did I hear you say something about training with the Force?"

The Knight questioned gently.

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
May 10th, 2002, 02:26:23 PM
Maia smiled brightly at Xazor s she walked up.

"Yes, I need some training. As you know Being raised the was I have been on the darkside my only training stems from that. I would like to learn the force through the lightside. I want to learn how to gain peace and use it n the right way."

Maia bowed to Hex. "Thank you for your help."

"Can you teach me Xazor?" Maia asked softly...

Xazor
May 10th, 2002, 06:09:55 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled slightly.

"When I came here, I too could only do things by way of the darkside. I had to learn how to find myself in the light and focus my inner peace. It was hard at first, but I finally was able to after much study and practice. Now... have you done any formal training with Master AB? What has she taught you so far?"

The Knight asked gently, smiling as Hex turned to leave.

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
May 11th, 2002, 02:01:57 PM
Maia nodded as she listened to Xazor. She knew that her roomy would understand where she was coming from. Being raised in the darkside stained your soul no matter how you tried to get away from it.

"Master AB has been very busy, so she hasn't had much time to train me on anything. I need to learn so much Xazor are you sure you have the time. I know you have a lot of padawans to train." Maia said with a worried frown...

Xazor
May 11th, 2002, 06:40:08 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded gently.

"It does not matter if I have a hundred padawans.....I will help you in any way I can. That is what friends do."

She said in a soft voice. The Knight understood how busy a Master could get, and she respected Master AB for all that she did for the Order.

"This is okay with Master AB, right?"

The Knight questioned suddenly. She did not wish to overstep her boundaries and wind up in trouble. That is not what she wanted for helping out a friend.

Lord Hex
May 13th, 2002, 07:20:54 AM
Lord Hex stops abruptly. Turning around, looking to Xazor, nodding subtly to her. Nodding to Maia.

"Goodbye, I have training of my own.."

Walking out.

Maia Tharrinn
May 17th, 2002, 10:51:08 AM
Maia smiled at Xazor. Her friend was so kind of heart.

"I don't think she will have a problem with you helping me train in the force Xazor. She knows that I need to learn and who better to teach me than you." She said softly. She knew her friend would teach her well and be kind to her.

"I appreciate you doing this for me Xazor. It means a lot to me." She said as she gave her friend a hug...

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 05:00:06 PM
Xazor smiled brightly and embraced her friend.

"It is the least I can do for all of the kindness you have shown me."

She said in a gentle voice. Pulling away from the hug for a moment, she looked into her friend's eyes.

"And I think it will be fun for both of us. We already know each other well, so I know how to help you better!"

She smiled once again, excited that she will be able to help Maia in Force training. It would be a good lesson for both of them, seeing as though Xazor was still perfecting her teaching method.