PDA

View Full Version : Promotions for Consideration

Anakis Moreven
Mar 23rd, 2001, 06:32:08 PM
I want to get this moved back here. As Leia said, post here, not at the old boards.

pub1.ezboard.com/fthejedi...1462.topic (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungetempleavalon.showMessage?topicID=146 2.topic)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 07:00:17 PM
**Raises an eyebrow**

Umm..I was going to do that! ;)

Anyhow..don't worry Anakis, we are just about ready to move in. But not quite yet. You may continue to post at the old GJO

Anakis Moreven
Mar 23rd, 2001, 07:37:16 PM
Okay, I just wanted to help

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 07:41:46 PM
Thank you. I do appreciate the effort! :)

Sorry I didn't say so sooner.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:29:26 PM
Each council member and master should repost their votes in a list.

JediBoricua
Mar 27th, 2001, 12:45:15 AM
I voted yes on all promotions

also agreed for Sage to take the master trials.

Master Yoghurt
Mar 27th, 2001, 12:29:55 PM
Lets see, many Padawans under concideration here..

Anakis Moreven, Damel, Ami, Nichos and Cline

for Knighthood, I vote YES

The others I would need to read some more threads of, before I cast my votes on those.

Master Trial started in this thread:

pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...D=38.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=38.topic)

Please join in!

[Edit1: I am adding Anakis to my list]

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 27th, 2001, 01:16:40 PM
Padawans up for Consideration for Promotions

Michael Cline
[ReaperFett's Padawan]

Anakis Moreven
[JB's Padawan]

Nichos Marr
Kaine Darklighter

[b] Amichan24 (Ami)
Damel Girte

[b] Callista R.
Daniel

------------------

I had voted [b] YES for all of the above...with the exception of Callista and Daniel. I would like to see some more RP proof and how far their training has been. Thank
you Kat.

And of course...Congrads to Sage going for his Master's Trial.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 27th, 2001, 09:46:57 PM
Padawans whom I currently support. This list may change at any time before the end of the vote.
1. Cline
2. Marr
3. Amichan
4. Girte

Figrin D an
Mar 28th, 2001, 12:13:06 AM
I respectfully abstain from this vote, as my vote(s) would be ill-informed because of my recent absence.

Danster the Gangster
Mar 28th, 2001, 12:38:38 PM
Well, I haven't seen all them, but ones I think are ready
Moreven
Amichan
Marr
Cline
As for the others, I haven't seen much about them

Anakis Moreven
Mar 29th, 2001, 08:40:08 AM
Hmmm...5 out of 9 voters.

I have the majority!

I think that means that I'm Jedi Knight Anakis Moreven.

Thank you for everyone who voted for me, and those who didn't.

I'm gonna go train some people. I think I am ready.

Danster the Gangster
Mar 29th, 2001, 09:28:53 AM
I'm not sure, but don't the Council and the Masters decide who is ready to train?

Hart Kenobi
Mar 29th, 2001, 02:20:29 PM
Anakis, anyone could change there vote at anytime before the final tally. I'd be careful if I was you on how to act....

ReaperFett
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:28:07 PM
If I had decided to vote, I would have just changed my vote

Also, hope you didnt count Danster, he isnt a counciller

Anakis Moreven
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:45:59 PM
But he is a master. And leia said that amsters and councilers can vote.

I'm sorry about being to eager. I just don't have a lot of time to be on the computer anymore.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:19:39 PM
**Leia's eyes narrow**

You have just showed a trait very unjedilike Anakis. Patience is a virtue and a VERY IMPORTANT Jedi trait. You better understand that right now.

You can easily remain a padawan, understood. The votes are not completely in. I suggest you learn patience now.

Anakis Moreven
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:27:52 PM
Fine. I'll quit then. Goodbye.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:37:05 PM
**Looks puzzled at Anakis**

Did I say you should leave, did I say you are DEFINETLY staying a padawan. NO!!

I am saying just remember to keep "Patience".

A jedi would not quit either. Please stop acting irrational and calm down.

You are a good jedi, I am just correcting this slight outburst. That's all.

So..think this over before acting in haste. Ok?!

Anakis Moreven
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:51:17 PM
I'm confused...

I don't know if I should stay or go. I actually want to stay, but I feel really bad...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:59:47 PM
OOC: Anakis..please remember what we are discussing on AIM. There is no reason for you to leave my friend :)

Master Yoghurt
Mar 29th, 2001, 07:24:25 PM
Anakis, calm your mind and relax. :)

Now, I ask the Council to forgive Anakin for his eagerness (which I actually can understand at this point), and resume the voting procedure. There are still some who has not yet cast their votes.

ReaperFett
Mar 29th, 2001, 08:34:55 PM
Im abstaining for opinions sake

Anakis Moreven
Mar 30th, 2001, 08:31:09 AM
Some of you have no idea how hard it is to stay patient when you have an annoying little friend who asks you all the time:
"When are you gonna be a Knight Andrew?"
See what I mean?
Also the voting has been dragged out for a while, and I've never seen a vote before. How should I know what to do?

TUJK
Mar 30th, 2001, 12:16:06 PM
Probably it's annoying as you posting that.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:02:57 PM
Let's not exaggerate TUJK. :)

TUJK
Mar 30th, 2001, 06:08:14 PM
I don't tend to exagerate much Hart.

Oh, and Anakis... here's a hint of what you should do.. sit down, lay back and wait.

They didn't promote me the first time they put my name foraward... I just watched and let things go about in thier own time.

Danster the Gangster
Mar 30th, 2001, 06:45:15 PM
Amen TUJK

Liam Jinn
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:51:21 PM
I vote yes to them all

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 31st, 2001, 01:50:46 AM
Obi is the only one left to vote.

I have to inform the council that I got word from Obi today stating that he will be away until next Thursday..he is off on a trip. I advised him through an email that when he comes back we will be waiting on his vote. He knows about this and unfortunately, not due to his choice..he has not been able to be around much.

Thank you all for understanding.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2001, 03:08:35 AM
OOC:Listen man, be patient. I became a Knight super fast. How? I acted just like a Jedi should. I treated others with respect, had patience, spread the word of the Lightside, spoke the honest truth, nice, calm, trained hard, and it was easy. Just remember do do this and you'll become a Knight in no time. I absolutely promise this.

Just keep your emotions in check. I was a little upset at first. I didn't know anything about RPing and thought I would become Knight when I first joined! I hadn't watched Episode I so I didn't even know what a Padawan was. Then as time went by I heard it would take months. But heck, I was in no rush. I was still beating Sith to a bloody pulp and it was fun. Who cares about Ranks really? I don't. I'm going through Master trials right now but if I don't pass, so what? Life goes on, I still RP, wait my turn, and learn the errors of my ways. Next time trials come around, I'd ace it. Get it? Take your time. No one cares about ranks unless it's on the BG and you have to decide what moves you can pull off. And there it doesn't really matter. I beat Sith Lords, and almost beat a master when I was a Padawan. How? I didn't use God Moding and I simply fought well. Of course my Force usage was limited, and I mainly focused on dueling. And I used my Force skills, however limited, very creatively.

Keep your chin up dude. You'll do fine.

I'm not a Council member or Master so I won't vote.

Anakis Moreven
Mar 31st, 2001, 07:57:37 AM
0_o

You beat Sith Lords as a Padawan?????

HOLY SHIZNIT!!

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2001, 03:04:50 PM
I almost beat Rama Sha also. We didn't finish the battle but I was winning. I was VERY creative.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 31st, 2001, 09:54:11 PM
Just so we don't skip around them, I just think it's fair to pop in some extra names. Doesn't necessarily mean I definitely think they're ready, just think they should be given a chance. I only have one right now:

Leeloo Mina:
I think she has improved significantly. She's been around for over 5 months and, even though I'm usually one of the first to point out negatives instead of positives, I have to admit she is probably one of the most active rpers and now that she is being serious about it, she basically is one of the few people that's keeping this rpg interesting and alive, even if indirectly. She has just returned to the GJO and normally I'm one of the first to criticize her leaving, but the point is that no matter which order she's in, she at LEAST has as much of a right to at least be noted for the level she has attained. Whether that level has reached Knight I leave to you.

ReaperFett
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:12:30 PM
not ready yet, as she has had little training (not her fault). Next time, I think she will be

Anakis Moreven
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:14:08 PM
Well she has the experience, but he has almost no training at all.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 12:07:11 AM
Anakis sorry please refrain from comments like that now. Once you are knighted its appropriate. Thanks :)

Fett..is right. While Leeloo has been her awhile, she was barely trained UNFORTUNATELY not her doing. I believe she should be ready soon. I would like to see her to continue her training.

TUJK
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:33:59 AM
Got to agree with the common opinion. Leeloo needs a bit of fine tuneing before knighthood.

*looks for the apropreate fine tuneing tool... a sledge hammer* Kidding, of course with the right tool joke...

Anakis Moreven
Apr 1st, 2001, 07:52:26 AM
Well Leeloo asked me to tell Hart that she didn't have enough training.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:44:01 PM
I also think confidential matters within the forum should stay in the forum. For future reference, I don't think people should relay the private discussions in here to everyone else. That's why we have a locked forum in the first place.

ReaperFett
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:48:26 PM
Now you know why I think we should be tougher on letting people in

Anakis Moreven
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:13:38 PM
Hmmm...I realized something!

It's physiclly impossible for me to spend one whole day without messing up!:)

obiwan2
Apr 5th, 2001, 03:08:45 PM
My sincere apologies for causing this to last so long. As Leia said, I am often unable to be around because of reasons beyond my control. In one word-school. *sigh*

Anyway....

I have looked over the names and based on what I have personally seen from each of these individuals, I believe that they all deserve to be promoted except for Daniel and Callista R.

Once again, sorry for the delay :(