PDA

View Full Version : The Council requests the following Padawans to ..

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:30:31 AM
step forward....

Michael Cline, Amichan24, Damel Girte,Anakis Moreven, Nichos Marr and Kaine Darklighter.

**Leia stands from her council chair and bows before the council and nominated padawans**

It gives me great pleasure to address all of you today and to let you know you have successfully completed your padawan training. Not only your training is successful but you have proven yourselves as true Jedi and this pleases the council.

We know bestow you six the title of "Jedi Knight". Please come forward and accept your new status.

And in closing...continue to spread peace in the galaxy and protect the weak and innocent from the darkside. May The Force Be With You All..Always.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:42:21 AM
OOC: providing the music.
EDIT: Maybe not. Doesn't seem to allow it.
Here's the address:
http://aspx1.brinkster.com/hartku/EpIVceremony.mid
IC:
Congratulations Knights. All of you deserve it.

<embed src=http://aspx1.brinkster.com/hartku/EpIVceremony.mid autostart=true hidden=true align=baseline border=0 width=50 height=50 loop=4>

Warren Azalin
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:47:41 AM
:: Before they could speak Warren stepped forward from the shadows a hint of pride on his face. He was proud of Nichos and Kaine this day, for they were now Jedi Knights. Stepping forward he spoke softly to them ::

"Kaine and Nichos, I spent many months training you two to be Jedi and I am glad to see my training taught you both something, I want you both to know your training does not end here. Oh no, a Jedi never stops learning more about the Force or those around him. I wish you both the best of luck and hope that you train your padawans to the best of your abilities as I have with both of you. Congratulation, I am proud of you both. May the Force be with you both."

:: Slowly the Jedi turned his attention to the other four newly promoted Knights and smiled ::

"Congratulations all of you, May the Force be with you."

OOC: Nice Music Hart :lol:

Edit: Actually Hart the music is playing :lol:

amichan24
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:48:42 AM
Ami tried to keep herself from bursting out in all directions at once. She was so happy right now... Nothing was like this moment. All the troubles, everything in her life, all of her choices right from the moment she left home for good... Every memory and even time began to swirl into one inside of her. It seemed like everything froze around her as she walked forward to Leia. She bowed her head in respect and whispered, "Thank you."

She looked up, and everyone around her was smiling - that's all she could see. She smiled and said a little louder, "I know that I will never give up the struggle for peace. I hope to serve this Order of Jedi for as long as I may live. May the Force be with us all."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:03:08 AM
Kaine bowed his head in respect to all of the council members. Shortly after, He stepped forward, and stared up at Warren. Kaine was happy this day had come. Very happy. Everyone could see it through his face. After a moment of staring at Warren, Kaine began to speak ..

“Thank you, Master Warren. Without you, None of this would be happening for me. I admit, at times, your teaching was hard, but it was all for a greater cause. When I came here, I didn't know why I was here. I didn't know much about anything. You helped me find my place in life. Once again, Thank you.”

He bowed his head in respect to his master. Stepping back again, He let his voice flow out to all.

“This is a great honor to me, and I accept it with pride. I will never give up the battle for peace, and I will serve this order for eternity,”

Kaine bowed his head, and rose his voice.

“May the force be with us all.”

Anakis Moreven
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:17:13 AM
*Anakis is amazed. His mouth drops open and he drops his saber with a clang!

"I-I am v-very honored that you shose m-me to be a Jedi K-Knight..."

*Anakis picks up his lightsaber, and bows to the council.*

Damel Girte
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:23:28 AM
*Damel stood in shock for a moment, scarcely daring to breathe or believe this was happening. The smiles, the announcement, the music- the whole thing seemed like some sort of wonderful dream.

Ami walked over and nudged her with an elbow, whispering. "Hey, kid... you made it!" The dream burst into reality with an explosion of color and sound. A huge grin broke onto the Damel's face, and she laughed out loud. It felt as if beams of sunshine were bursting out from her heart, spilling joyfully onto everything in one dizzying, magical moment. Ami shook her head, grinning. "Silly child..." Unable to speak, the girl grinned back, eyes shining.*

*Suddenly, she remembered the Council members, sitting in their chairs up front. Stepping forward, the girl bowed to the Council, somehow finding her voice.
"Thank you all... very much for this honor," she said respectfully, turning to Leia. "And for everything you've taught me... thank you." It was all she could do to keep her voice level with the surge of emotions welling up inside her. But now, behind the youthful eagerness, there was an earnest solemnity as well, one that belied her young years. "I will try my best to be worthy of this honor... and to grow up to become a Jedi you can be proud of." Unable to think of anything else to say, Damel was about to slip back among the other new Knights when she remembered something and turned around, a smile crossing her face, the familiar words now holding a new meaning.

"And may the Force be with us, always..." She looked around at the faces of the other newly promoted Knights, then turned and stood beside them, shooting a proud grin up at Ami. Now we have a new responsibility. Unconsciously, the girl straightened her shoulders. She was going to try to live up to it.*

Jace Darklighter
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:59:32 AM
Congradulations, my fellow Jedi. Once again, we have new knights to join us at the GJO. Now, for those who embrace darkness, truly have something to fear this day. As the powers of light strengthen, so does our commitment to uphold strength, honor, peace, justice, and the Jedi code.

:: Smiling, Jace bows to the Jedi Knights. ::

Michael Cline
Apr 9th, 2001, 09:36:48 AM
::Bows before the Council::

Nichos Marr
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:46:53 AM
Nichos steps up and bows before everyone presetn keeping his head low. A grin appears on his face as he turns his head to stare at Warren and all the other Knights and Masters.

"Thank you all so much for presenting me with this title. Without Master Warren, I couldn't have done it. I accept it with great pride...and surprise. Again I thank you all."

Nichos steps back. This was one of the happiest times of his life. The last time he had been this happy was when he found out his sister was alive. Keeping his head bowed, Nichos walked around to congratulate the other Knights that had been promoted.