PDA

View Full Version : For the Masters and the Council....

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:14:24 AM
pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...D=38.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=38.topic)

I recommend Sage Hazzard be promoted to Jedi Master.

Edited by Leia ~ To have link active

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:39:30 AM
**Nods her head at DT**

Being that I actively took part in his trial, I feel Sage Hazzard has what it takes to be a Jedi Master.

My vote is: YES!

Nice Job Sage!! Sorry I had to decieve you as my evil clone but, it was all for the good of the trial. Once again..nicely done Sage. :)

OOC: I am SURE you knew it was me anyway ;)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:21:30 AM
Sage bowed.

"I await the Council's decision."

He turned to Leia.

"You were very convicing Leia. You masked your true self well."

OOC:Of course. :)

Hart Kenobi
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:40:37 PM
Of course

Master Yoghurt
Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:59:14 PM
"Vote yes for Masterhood I do"

Sage, I see you tackled the Trials in a great way. While the Council vote, could I ask a couple of questions though? As a Master, you are not only expected to make the right decisions and use/understand the Force from the perspective of a true Jedi. A certain amount of knowledge and wisdom are also traits that becomes apparant on the journey toward the Light. I am wondering what you feel have been learned during your time as a Jedi, and what in your opinion are the most important reasons one should become a Jedi.

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 2nd, 2001, 08:31:27 PM
I would ask...

How feel you?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:15:20 AM
Master Yoghurt: I feel the most important thing I have learned during my training and days as a Jedi is to control one's actions. When you feel yourself getting irrational or are not thinking straight take a step back and ask yourself, am I doing this for the right reasons? Sometime one can allow his emotions to control his actions. The emotion could seep into your mind and you not aware it was there. To do a "self check" of yourself helps you set your mind towards the right destination.

Master Turbogeek: Calm. For the first time in my life I'm in no rush. Before I came to the Jedi I was unable to remain still. My hands shaked in anticipation when a task was spoken about. I had to do something quick or I felt I'd rot. Now I am able to remain calm and think things through. I can help the Force guide me in my thinking, show me the truth in things. I can honestly say I am truely at peace.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:41:38 AM
OOC -

Just making sure people knew I replied.

obiwan2
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:38:27 PM
I vote yes as well

Sage Hazzard
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:13:21 AM
OOC: I believe that is the majority, am I correct? Doesn't matter. I want all the Council members that can to reply with their votes. I think a important bote such as this should deserve all of the Council's agreement. Who are all the Council Members? Perhaps I may get in touch with them to inform them that a vote is needed. I don't think I could live with myself if all the Council did not vote and I got the promotion.

ReaperFett
Apr 8th, 2001, 08:43:12 PM
I will say yes, but only if you can answer this question well. There is no right answer, so explanations may be needed.

Is it wrong for a Jedi to steal?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:43:15 PM
A difficult question was this posed to Sage. Stealing was wrong. But what if it could save a planet to steal a space craft to defeat a Death Star?

"Yes it is wrong. But if the circumstances offer no other solution, a Jedi may steal to save lives. But he must do everything possible to return the stolen item, or atleast replace it in some way."

ReaperFett
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:02:20 AM
Perfect answer(THaty question courtesy of a TPM cutscene :) )

I vote yes

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:07:29 AM
Consdiering the votes, Sage Hazzard is hereby promoted to Jedi Master.

Now go, defend the innocent, the weak, the lame, the sick, the widowed and may the Force be with You

Sage Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:36:50 PM
"I shall Darth Turbogeek, I thank you."

OOC:What scene was that? Just wondering. I got a copy for Christmas, I guess I should pop it in again. :)

ReaperFett
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:27:46 AM
you will have to look hard, its a cut scene:)

check out theforce.net, they have all the cut scenes there

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:11:08 PM
Congrads again Sage.

OOC: Fett I will have to check that out.