PDA

View Full Version : I request permission to train Leeloo Mina

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:06:03 AM
Sage Hazzard steps before the Council.

"I wish to take Leeloo Mina as one of my Padawans. She has asked me if I would and I accepted, now I ask your appoval. I see she has much potential and I wish to mold her into a fine Jedi. I will not train her if the Council does not see it fit. I await your decision."

Master Yoghurt
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:43:38 AM
I see no reason the Council will object to this. One day, Leeloo Mina will become a great Jedi I sense. Train her well and protect her from the illusive dangers of the Dark Side on her Journey to the Light. Teach her how to use the Force.. to understand it and be a part of it.. share your knowledge with her.

ReaperFett
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:46:55 PM
noone ever asks me. Wonder why? Couldnt be the fact I forget to train people, is it? Nah, couldnt be :)

Yeah, you can do it, and do it well

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 3rd, 2001, 06:37:55 PM
Most definetly Sage. You are a terrific Master! :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 4th, 2001, 02:00:02 AM
Bows.

"Thank you Council. When shall I consider the council's decision final? It seems the entire number of members are not present at this time."

Liam Jinn
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:31:42 PM
Go ahead and train her Sage, you are one of the best teachers around.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:59:47 PM
This really doesn't need the permission of the whole council.

Please proceed with Leeloo's training, Sage.

And thank you :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2001, 12:14:42 AM
"I prefer following the rules of the Council. So I feel it appropriate to get a vote. I take your word Master Solo as the council's final vote. If this is otherwise, please state so. I will begin Leeloo Mina's training immediantly unless specified otherwise in the future. Thank you."

Sage Hazzard bows low and slow, showing respect. He turned on his heel and briskly walked out of the council's chambers.

ReaperFett
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:54:40 AM
This really doesn't need the permission of the whole council

It needs the majority, as ALL do. I think your are on four out of eight. I think we should wait for one more

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 5th, 2001, 04:50:38 PM
Fett...*sigh* I have assigned padawans to masters with out the council votes. Part of my job ;) Anyhow..that is fine with the council voting. I did not know we are going to handle them this way for now. Usually it is not.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:10:28 AM
"I have considered this. I will not train her until I get 5 votes out of the eight members. This request is differant then others. Leeloo has left the GJO, then came back, and sometimes she has shown an unfocused attitude. This calls for special circumstances. She needs a Master that can train her well, for she has much potential, and she has not proven herself yet to the Lightside. She needs someone that can keep her protected from the alure of the Darkside until she embraces the Light."

Master Yoghurt
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:22:51 AM
Fett, permission for training never used to require majority vote of the full Council. The reason is to avoid the Padawan waiting unecessary. I would suggest Sage starts the training, and only if there are objections to Sage training her, it would require a full vote. :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:49:58 AM
"Thank you Master Yoghurt. I will await other responses though before I continue."

Liam Jinn
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:23:09 PM
I thought Yog was on the council..

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:30:03 PM
Yogs already voted

Liam Jinn
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:33:05 PM
ok, I didn't see it