PDA

View Full Version : Making Observations

Nupraptor
Apr 12th, 2001, 11:23:44 AM
I wish to know the current state of affairs and procedures of the GJO. If anyone could provide me with a summary of the current rules and goings-on, I'd be much obliged.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:29:02 PM
We're sorta making decisions as we go along when problems arise.

I guess the current point of discussion is padawan training and how we can be most successful with that.

Some recent decisions were that "undead" and non-Star Wars Universe characters associated with evil should not be accepted into the order, such as Vampires.
Another pertained to what rules should be made with allowing people back into the Order that have left. The decision was light. We decided that all are welcome who have a solid reasoning behind their request.

Other than that, I think you were present for most of the previous dealings. Well, that's all I remember from forum postings. If there were IM discussions that I wasn't aware of, my knowledge may be lacking.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:10:12 PM
we never voted on undead, so it is actually still fair game

Master Yoghurt
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:37:52 PM
Well, I suppose you allready have read the threads in this forum, and that you still have access at the old Temple, so I wont bore you with too many details.

Our current recruitment rate suggests a more visible presence of the Jedi in the future. It allows us to focus less on quantity and more on quality. IE, setting higher standards for what we expect to see of our Padawans.

Some of the suggestions brought to the Council for concideration includes a trial period for Padawans and a stricter Temple access policy.

6 Padawans have been promoted to the level of Knight. Sage Hazzard has been promoted to Master.

Nupraptor
Apr 12th, 2001, 05:42:53 PM
Thank you for the info. There are a few things that I'm considering, and this is helpful.

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 06:02:17 AM
Is there a list of active Knights / Masters? Or is the one on the GJO Page accurate?

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 08:00:45 AM
www.gjo.f2s.com/member.htm (http://www.gjo.f2s.com/member.htm) is currently being updated. It should become rather accurate.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 14th, 2001, 09:25:02 AM
**Raises her hand**

Well..Master Yoghurt, I still need to add to the current padawan list. As I feel I may be missing some names, part of the reason I posted a couple of days ago in the academy for a jedi padawan roll call. Hopefully, it will be completed soon. Right now, I think I have a good majority of all the padawans.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 10:38:09 AM
You are doing a great Job with the memberlist, Leia. :)

Well, as far as Knights and Masters are concerned. Most should be listed correctly.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:08:45 AM
Thanks Yoghurt :) Especially with all your help with the downloading of the website programs I needed and your help tutoring me on how to use it. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Yes, I believe the knights, masters and council areas are current and accurate.

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:13:12 AM
Thanks again.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:12:14 PM
:: !!! Wrong account agin!!!!::

Status of DT = One with the Force, not Jedi Master. Should also be listed as active GJO admin too.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:32:04 PM
Ok...DT wasn't sure how to put that in. I will take care of that as soon as possible :)

TUJK
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:59:58 PM
I would have labled him "Dead Spooky dude"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 15th, 2001, 01:08:49 AM
While we're talking about names being on the website, Can someone add me to the Jedi Knight list? I dont even recall being on the Padawan list. o.o;

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 15th, 2001, 01:45:02 AM
Kaine I am sorry. I will update it. I'm so sorry!!

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 15th, 2001, 02:18:10 AM
It's fine, Leia. :)

.. As long as I'm put on there, it's fine. :D

Nupraptor
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:16:09 AM
*Sneezes on Kain*

AHHHH-CHOOO!!!

*sniff, sniff*

Sorry...