PDA

View Full Version : In case you haven't seen...

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:42:39 PM
...Kaine's a sith now, well, he hasn't been accepted yet but he's left the jedi ways. If it hasn't already be done, access to the temple should be taken away.

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:45:21 PM
Onto it.

BTW, welcome back

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:57:46 PM
Thanks, but I'm not back IC yet. Going to be a rp about it probably starting later today.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:35:19 PM
Welcome back, Rebel X. :)

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:38:34 PM
Thanks.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:12:30 PM
Hi again Reb :) Welcome back pal :)

Nichos Marr
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:22:36 PM
Has anyone tried to figure out why he left? Far be it from me to make assumptions, but I have some itching notion that some Sith talked him into it. There has to be a reason why a Jedi Knight, newly promoted turned Sith IMO....

Nichos Marr
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:27:10 PM
Also don't you find it odd how Kaine plays Akira Nebula of TSE and aanother Sith yet he still turns Kaine to the Dark Side?

Coincidence...I think not...Stuff like this DOES NOT happen for no reason.

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:55:41 PM
He did?!?!?!

WTF?

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:48:18 PM
Yes, Kaine roleplays two other sith, someone else and I also pondered this.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:49:46 PM
Yeah, the guy's a headcase. Never liked him.

OOC: Hey Reb. Lookin' good with Seth Green.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:54:52 PM
Ahh Wolverine(Hugh Jackman), great choice. The sideburns really define you. :D

ReaperFett
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:02:56 AM
he has four Sith, but doesnt use them.

bit disssapointed, I thought he wold be good enough, and then he left straght after. Shame

My opinion is he wants the easy life. Its harder to RP a Jedi, and most know that

Nichos Marr
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:42:41 AM
After playing a Sith since June, I've found RPing a Jedi is easier and more enjoyable. Remember not much is known about Sith compared to known facts about Jedi, so it is kind of hard to keep in character.

ReaperFett
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:49:01 AM
yes, thats the point. Sith can do what the hell they want. I bet half of them dont realise that Sith is a religion

Master Yoghurt
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:24:26 PM
What sadly seems to be the case regarding people turning Sith is, either they roleplay it badly or they do not bother to roleplay it at all. I fail to see the point. It would be better to just abandon the Jedi character and create a Sith starting from scratch.

My theory about some of these turnings, are people think their status achieved roleplaying as a Jedi will follow them somehow when turning. So instead of just starting new, they turn their character evil. Perhaps Kaine thought a former Knight would be more respected than a Padawan. Perhaps he was convinced by someone. I dont know. What I do know is, playing a Sith is a lot more complex than some seem to think. If you think the Sith does not have a code or set of rules, think again. Being Sith does not mean you are a character from Street Fighter.

Warren Azalin
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:56:47 PM
I guess as Kaine's former Master I should throw in my own 2 cents here. Well I have no idea what Kaine is thinking. I asked him on AIM why did he turn and the only answer he could give me was that he was bored. Since when is boredom a reasonable answer. Now I know I shouldn't be one to talk since I once left the light and almost walked the path of the dark, but I saw that the path of Darkness was nothing for me and truthfully I missed the Jedi so I came back before I made any mistakes. I just hope Kaine one day realizes his mistakes, I don't mean come back but realizes doing something out of boredom is just dumb.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:08:16 PM
I aggree with Warren.

On the sith rping subject...I believe they make up a lot of stuff...I never thought there would be any sith marriages, as there is supposed to be no love, but there are.