PDA

View Full Version : Regarding a few of our members...

Nichos Marr
Apr 17th, 2001, 06:44:53 PM
I have just noticed that Jubei, Michael and Leeloo are currently being held in custody by Sith. Cline is a prisoner to The Sith Order, and both Jubei and Leeloo are prisoners to Darth Viscera. I just wanted to bring this up since not a lot of people know.

I feel we have to do something, and attempt to get them back somehow. As the Greater Jedi Order, we must show others we are not only capable of helping others, but we are capable of helping ourselves too. This is a weird example to use but it explains my feelings on the situation: If a family member or friend was captured or hurt by someone, wouldn't you do something to stop it, not allowing it to continue? I know I would.

I don't want this to be taken as an act as agression or anything like that. I just simply want to help my friends. I'm hoping that after reading this, the council does something to help Cline, Leeloo and Jubei...Remember, they would do the same for you out of the goodness of their hearts.

Warren Azalin
Apr 17th, 2001, 06:49:52 PM
Well maybe a few of us should try to infiltrate said bases (and I mean like make a thread trying to sneak into these places). Personally I am willing to put my neck on the line to save fellow Jedi, so if needed I am here to help.

Liam Jinn
Apr 17th, 2001, 07:25:06 PM
Well, we used to do things like this, but if we were gonna do something I would like it to look like it is well organised and planned, not just thrown together..

ReaperFett
Apr 17th, 2001, 07:45:19 PM
why is it we never get told of these things?

Nichos Marr
Apr 17th, 2001, 08:01:55 PM
I just told you :)

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 17th, 2001, 08:47:20 PM
a) Why has it not been drawn to Councils attention until now?

b) What efforts are being made by the people in question to escape.

c) Are you certain this is not a trap?

d) If it is a trap, I know the right person to spring the trap before it does damage

Nichos Marr
Apr 17th, 2001, 08:54:31 PM
(a)I asked myself the same question, tis why I posted it.

(b)I was hoping the Council could help me here.

(c)We don't even know where they are being held yet...I doubt it'll be a trap.

(d)I think I know who :p

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 17th, 2001, 09:18:41 PM
Not for nothing...what is the game plan?

Does anyone know where they are being held?

Nichos Marr
Apr 17th, 2001, 09:33:27 PM
Leia...I am discussing the plan with a few others as we speak :) ..if you wanna be a part of it...IM me or Warren, or someone.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 17th, 2001, 10:57:01 PM
LIAM!!!!! WASABI!!!!

Anyways....this event was also brought to my attention. In memory of some older JSO missions.....err........I want to bring up a couple things.

1) First, make sure this isn't some closed rp or anything like that. (Obvious)

2) What was said before....what have those held captive done so far....trying to escape etc.

3) This most likely is a trap, as are most things like this.

4) Has anyone asked the three about what's going on?

Also, no one do anything please, until this has been discussed. There have been too many times that I've seen someone go try to do something on their own or something and make it even worse.

ReaperFett
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:37:15 AM
links please. I fail to believe they would want our help

Master Yoghurt
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:42:40 AM
Yes, I agree, I want links to threads and could somone contact the Jedi in question for a briefing what happened?

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:13:38 AM
Opinion of Reaperfett and Yoghurt shared. Why no call for help?

BTW, you want them released? Speak to me. If we want to mount a resuce mission, I've got a nasty plot that will totally piss off the Sith, be 100% legal and get them back, no sweat. It's actually quite amusing

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:00:59 PM
I looked around and a thread...

<a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderfrm9.showMessage?topicID=185.topic>Michael Cline being held at TSO.</a>
Not much info there, and after that post it links to a private forum at ROS, the prisoner hall.

OOC: I talked to Mike on aim, and the prisoner hall is where all three are being held, by Viscera. They haven't tried to escape or anything like that. Apparently Vis has some sort of drug or chemical that causes an imbalance in the mind, making a person's dark side surface.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:13:03 AM
I am willing to give my life for any Jedi, especially Jubei my Padawan. I will attempt a rescue mission alone if it comes to that. No time should be wasted if these Padawans are in danger. Leeloo should be my Padawan shortly, I believe it was still being voted apon, so this seems personal to me. If no one has a plan by the weekend, I'm going in alone.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:23:36 AM
Sage...I know how you feel but don't go doing a suicide mission. It's backfired in the past and will probably do so again. You're not the only one that's anxious to get them back.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:47:59 AM
Sage, suicide acts dont mean anything. DT has got something cooked up you should see first.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 19th, 2001, 02:21:29 AM
I am certain he does.

If it comes down to it, I will sacrifice myself for them. Perhaps the kidnappers would take me in their place, I am more capable than them to handle an escape, it is a logical solution if all else fails.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 19th, 2001, 02:25:27 AM
I think we could find a way to get them out without sacrificing anyone else.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 19th, 2001, 03:05:30 AM
Sage, there is no need for that.

Think about it for a second. Dt is a Spirit. What legally can Spirt do? Well find them for starters. They are still part of the Force right? Dt is ONE with the Force. Think about what that means. ONE with (meaning to be part of in unitity) the Force (The thing that guides us and binds the Galaxy together). Think about it.

Jedi Spirit. One with the Force. What CANT he do?

Michael Cline
Apr 19th, 2001, 12:36:46 PM
DT you are not to get involved in the RP in any way shape or form. Any post made by you in said RP is going to be ignored if nothing else by me, and will meet with serious consequences. This RP just weny closed and you're not invited.

ReaperFett
Apr 19th, 2001, 12:53:00 PM
dont get mardy now Mike. People were thinking about helping you, but if you are going to be like that, you start seeing people stopping helping

Michael Cline
Apr 19th, 2001, 04:36:29 PM
Sorry I was in a bad mood when I wrote that.

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 19th, 2001, 08:24:23 PM
It looked like it...so now the rp is closed?

Michael Cline
Apr 20th, 2001, 09:37:10 AM
No its not. In fact I misunderstood Vis's intentions. He's not forcing anyone to turn. But he's holding us there until we either turn our characters Sith for real, or someone rescues us. Unfortunatly we have no IC way to get a message to anyone and thus IC there is no logical way you guys can find us. He has Force dampeners around our cells. All transmissions are disabled, and the entire compound is scanwaved.

Nichos Marr
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:34:33 PM
Hold it right there! I might have a plan. Nichos attempted to save Leeloo in the RP that she was actually captured. He was trying to damage Vis's shuttle when 2 TIE Devils were released to distract him. This gave Viscera time to escape into Hyperspace. Would I not be able to track him? Then we'd know his current location...