PDA

View Full Version : The jedi purge

Anakis Moreven
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:08:04 PM
Moff Disra has issued a decree against all jedi, saying that there is a 100,000,000 credit bounty on all jedi. he will then bring them to GMA and they'll end up like Mike, Jubei and Leeloo

I think this calls for drastic measures

I came up with 2 solutions:

1. Somehow get to Disra and use a mindtrick to make him repeal the bounty, and withdraw his fleet from GMA HQ so we can get in there and free the hostages.

2. I am a Jedi, and Jedis belive in peace, but I believe this has gone too far. The other situation is to break the treaty between NR and GMA, then destroy the Thyferra fleet and rescue the hostages.

2 is definetely last ditch, and I think 1 could be pulled off without that much effort. I also think all jedi should stay in GJO until we can stop the imperial decree

Nichos marr is also risking his life to enter the GMA HQ to free the hostages.

Warren Azalin
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:10:31 PM
Alright I saw the decree, but I don't think it will be much of a problem. As said I doubt a few bounty hunters can capture some Jedi, and I think the Sith won't get involved in this little hunt because what would they want with money ?

Hart Kenobi
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:27:16 PM
I don't think this calls for drastic measures at all. There is no way a common bounty hunter should pose a great enough threat that the GREATER JEDI ORDER should fear them and hide in our base. No, Jedi are always susceptible to danger, and that'll never change.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:28:29 PM
What about Sith?

Nupraptor
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:32:08 PM
Might I add that using Mind Tricks in the manner you suggested is strictly prohibited: Manipulating another sentient creature's thoughts in any way is not something to be taken lightly. Action may be called for, but I think that, in this case, we need to be as discreet as possible.

Nichos Marr
Apr 21st, 2001, 05:03:00 PM
I am really puzzled. Since things are not going good for Nichos, I am willing to sacrifice my capture for freedom of at least one other captive.

And Hart has a point. A group of bounty hunters against a group of Jedi?! But the Sith might pose a threat...

Hart Kenobi
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:34:16 PM
How do they pose a greater threat now than they did yesterday?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:18:07 AM
Or we just take care of the Hunters as they come, same for the Sith. Don't worry until there's a problem. If any Jedi is losing a battle against someone looking to collect the bounty, then tell me and I've got your back.

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:40:17 AM
Lets not kid ourselves here. There is only, maybe two Bounty Hunters capable of giving a Jedi a problem and one of those two is going to give the GMA the singel finger treatment

Fact is, that same Bounty Hunter is now after Viscera. Who do think's got a bigger problem?

Force Master Hunter
Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:00:35 AM
What , you speak of me? I'll have nothing to do with Viscera right now and I have no reason to accept such bounty anyway. Besides, the Jedi are most knidly to me and a few other Hunters, I believe that trust will be returned.

Katarina Kariena
Apr 23rd, 2001, 12:45:43 AM
*sigh* so we have one more chalange to deal with, and we deal with it as it comes. *shrug*