PDA

View Full Version : Before the Jedi

Force Master Hunter
Apr 22nd, 2001, 04:06:53 AM
"Good evening Jedi. Forgive my intrustion, but wish to ask of you are you aware there is currently a plot by the Sith to hit at the Jedi? I have no further details, but I have seen signs soemthing is up.

I also would notify the Jedi that Qell Tepine, the leader of HSV (Hive of Scum and Villany) will not allow any person associated with him to take up the bounty on the Jedi placed by GMA. It is my belief Qell will be making a counter offer on one Darth Viscera, not the absurb and frankly unrealitic offer on the Jedi, but one that may even be of interest to the forces of Law and Order. Qell wishes to know if you would accept my help in removing this problem for you and states I am free to name my own fee for my experience and skill.

I would thence ask the Council if the sum of 10,000 credits will be acceptible. I would also ppint out to the Council, why are you not using your best asset in tracking these missing Jedi down/ Are you not aware that one of the ones who is here occasionally can find anyone in a blink? Are you not aware that all things are connected in the Force and you can find anyone by the Force, if you meditated on it, if you do not wish to use that person? I am puzzled why you do not use your Jedi abilities to find these Jedi, given you have some very powerful Jedi? I would not presume to state how the Jedi should pursue this issue, but I see it is haphazard and not thought out at present and so I must speak. I should not be saying how a Jedi should act as I am in fact a known outlaw, even if I have a degree of welcome here.

:: Hunter steps back and unsheafs a sword - a real bladed one. A truly ancient weapon.::

This my friends is the last project your Master Turbgeek was working on. A sword that he gave me in his dying - do not be fooled, that dying was his desire in the end. He gave me Jina Jade to protect and also his last secrets and also his his wishes. You Jedi" And here Hunter points at the Council collectively "should be acting more in tune with his legacy and what he left you. As the old Masters left you!"

Here Hunter lifts the sword and then drives it cleanly into the stone floor, a horrible screech issues and sparks fly.

"You sit here and sprout peace and Calm. Where the hell is Justice?!?! Why the hell do you prefer to sit on your arses and act like royalty as the Galaxy collapses around you??!?! Why do you give lip servce to the Code when it suits you and yet when someone declares war on you like GMA does, you do nothing?!?! Have you not worked out the reason your high and great Turbogeek" His voice changes to drisive there "was worded as feared was that he took no nonsense from these weak Sith and Imperials and was willing to back his words with actions? And he would not just fight, but often outthink them?"

He grabbed the sword and wrenched it free. "You are Jedi. Your the ones who are supposed to act with clear minds, so why dont you start outthinking your opponents again? You have allowed these scum free rein for too long. Ypu are at war Jedi. And free to act to protect the innocent, the weak, the poor. Why is it a scum Bounty Hunter speaks this first?"

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 22nd, 2001, 04:35:53 AM
::Rebel hears the words of the hunter and looks towards him::

"Yes...it we would be able to find those jedi like that...wouldn't you think we'd have tried already? Unfortunately, there are methods of blocking the ability. Now you talk about us getting up off our butts and doing something about scum in the galaxy...I find it sort of ironic coming from a bounty hunter.......but mostly you speak the truth. We have doddled around a little...but only time can take care of that."

OOC: There's no fear without a frying pan...that's why. :)

TUJK
Apr 22nd, 2001, 09:55:18 AM
*a chuckle escaped her lips*

But what of us that are not warriors... and make no mistake, warrior is the least of what I am.

The jedi are not some army to be massed against the darkness, each much choose thier own role in the greater conflict. Fighters, Healers, Teachers... all are nessisary... one to hold back, one to help those who fall to harm, and the last to spread the knowledge, to teach the new and give the old more hope.

Myslef, I do not seek to kill, mearly disable when possible.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2001, 02:32:49 AM
Sage nodded.

"You speak wise words."

Sage crossed his arms.

"A shame you have not commited yourself to the Light."

Sage sighed.

"I am going to stop this nonsense right this minute. The GMA asked for a war, they shall recieve my defense against their offensive attack. All Bounty Hunters agreeing to this decree shall be dealt with by me."

Sage looked to the other Jedi.

"I will be rather busy doing this. So I hope you can find a way to free the captives when I handle the hunters."

AmazonBabe
Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:51:25 PM
:: AB looks upon FMH. ::

Ok...

:: Thinks to self. ::

Actually, I was wondering when we'd get down to rescuing our missing comrades.

:: She looks to Sage. ::

And you, young man, you be careful. Bounty hunters are tricky fellows. Use extreme caution. We want all our members back in one piece.

OOC: BTW, totally off topic, but I just noticed my titles been changed. Whoever changed it to what it is now, thank you! :) I like it a lot! :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 25th, 2001, 08:44:51 PM
We have to stop these bounty hunters.

Sage..I am offering you my help.

OOC: AB...that was me. I am a BIG Batman fan :) I remember that line from the movie.