PDA

View Full Version : Another idea

Anakis Moreven
Apr 23rd, 2001, 06:41:59 AM
Another idea to save the hostages and end the decree is if we take hostages and make a decree, and we'll only give them back, and repeal it if they do the same. but instead of a knight and 2 padawans, we'll take Disra and Viscera, the head honcho guys.

I'll start a one on one battle with Viscera, and probably will win because he has no combat experience, and the a bunch of jedi can pop out of he trees and we can snatch him.

I'll save the Disra idea for later, sonce i'm still working on it..we need a new bounty hunter...and I think i've found our man...that new Jashiva guy...he saved me from 2 sith and seems like he would like helping the GJO..but I have to observe him some more

Nichos Marr
Apr 23rd, 2001, 11:57:25 AM
Hey! That was MY idea! :)

AmazonBabe
Apr 23rd, 2001, 02:06:01 PM
Interesting. That just might work. It's definitely worth a try, rather than just sitting around for them to come dropping in our laps again.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 23rd, 2001, 03:30:45 PM
Actually, Ferris, Fett and I had that idea a while ago...but then Fett said it wouldn't work, but i still thought it would...then you said it would work, so why not try it out?

ReaperFett
Apr 23rd, 2001, 04:12:06 PM
I said it MIGHT not work, and my other idea was better :)

Nichos Marr
Apr 23rd, 2001, 06:07:09 PM
We can at least try it..I mean Disra has no fighting experience :D and he is an old man. Viscera on the other hand is sly and has some good moves up his sleeve.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 24th, 2001, 06:15:52 AM
I have found a bounty hunter willing to help.

His name is Jashiva Darkstorm. He's a Gand, and barely known, but is fairly experienced in MSN RPGS.

He does not want cash for this, he simply wants fuel for his ship and weapons.

And a cool sig. He needs the sig before the mission, so maybe Sage Hazzard could whip one up quick.

I talked to him, I told him what he is to do.

Questions? Comments? Hate Mail?

Nichos Marr
Apr 24th, 2001, 11:43:07 AM
Well maybe he should learn how to make sense first. And we shouldn't hire a hunter yet.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 25th, 2001, 08:37:40 PM
So..what is going on with this now?

Anakis Moreven
Apr 26th, 2001, 05:59:52 AM
That idiot Jashiva went along and actually tried to attack GMA, when I never even had a chance to explain to him what we were doing.

My..er..Fett's plan was to bring a BH to GMA HQ and demand to see Disra becuase he wants suppiles to catch Jedi. When he gets close, he grabs the old man and says that if anyone moves, he'll kill Disra.

He then escapes, and flees to GJO with Disra.

Then we send him to NR, and keep him guarded with fleets.

Next of all, we try to figure out how to capture Viscera. I really don't have any good ideas for that, except now that Dsira is gone, the Thyferran fleet won't do anything, letting GJO get into the HQ and capture Viscera. Maybe GJO can take an Imp ship and disguise as Sith so it looks like sith are entering.

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2001, 06:11:43 AM
no Anakis, OUR idea. Its a good one, but needs work. Other approaches may be better also

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:19:15 AM
Unfortunately I am not in on this.

I suggest Fett and Anakis get on a commlink (AIM;) ) and discuss their plan and work it out. Then if you need our help let us know here.

Nichos Marr
Apr 26th, 2001, 04:41:26 PM
Anakis...Disra would not come out like that. He's one of the most guarded and smartest characters in the Imperial Navy...If you could get into his quarters somehow that could work =^_^=

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2001, 04:44:58 PM
so, we need one scantily clad female. Hmmm.....

:)

Nichos Marr
Apr 26th, 2001, 06:41:52 PM
=^_^= That would work nicely.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 26th, 2001, 08:38:39 PM
I'm working on something re: Viscera. You know there's an extraordinary bounty out for him that I've got filed?

TUJK
Apr 26th, 2001, 10:06:16 PM
Don't you be looking at me or you'll be in a condition to make a fair impersonation of it...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 26th, 2001, 10:49:37 PM
**Stands by TUJK**

That goes for me too. Don't you start thinking I am going to parade around in a slave outfit again.

JediBeldarine
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:22:07 PM
he he he,

I can do scantily clad

::innocent smile::

Sage Hazzard
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:13:27 AM
Get me a push-up bra and a nice dress and I can do it.

I don't really want to make a signature for the bounty hunter dude. He's below sub par in RPing and incredibly annoying. I don't like making signatures for bad RPers if I can help it.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 27th, 2001, 06:35:16 AM
I made one for him. He liked it, but then he couldn't figure out how to put it as a sig and ended up with a giant white one.

He says he has 3 years of experiance on MSN, but it doesn't show.

Nichos Marr
Apr 27th, 2001, 08:56:26 AM
I think he got MSN mixed up with gradeschool.