PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Padawan JediBeldarine, please step forward

Sage Hazzard
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:42:49 AM
Sage stood on a painted circle in the Council room. He stood in the center, addressing the Padawn.

"JediBeldarine, after much deleberation by the Council, we have come to a decision. Barring any unforseen circumstances you are from this day forth a Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order."

Sage took the training Katana from Beldarine's hands. He ahd given it to her on her first day of training. He replaced it with a Lightsabre.

"May the Force be with you, always."

Force Master Hunter
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:01:58 AM
Presuming this happens AFTER the fight with DT, she obviously survives.

Not bad she is, not bad at all

Sage Hazzard
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:14:15 AM
She is quite good. I suspect her becoming more powerful in the Force then I have ever dreamed.

JediBeldarine
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:19:13 AM
OOC: You mean.. DT's not going to kill me? I'm impressed ::grin::

IC:

**From the moment she had laid eyes on Chimeia's lightsaber, she had known that one day she wanted to become a Jedi Knight. Though straying from the path, her dream had always lain in the back of her mind -- Beldarine had known one day it would come to fruition.

**She felt her eyes fill with tears as she walked forward. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion for her. Bel fought to keep calm, mastering her emotions. She smiled a nervous smile as she dropped to one knee in front of Sage. Accepting the lightsaber from his hands, she calmly clipped it on her belt. It all seemed so ethereal. Bel rose and turned towards the members standing near her.

"I just wanted to thank everyone... I'm sure all my friends here know just how much this means to me. I will not let anyone down, and I will uphold the Jedi code in mind and body until the day I become one with the Force."

**She looked towards Sage, her Jedi Master

"Thank you Sage. Without you, I would not be standing here. You were the best Jedi Master anyone could hope for, pushing me to my limits.. testing me.. strengthening me for the future battle to come. I, above all, will not let you down, Sage Hazzard. You have become an inspiration to me. May the Force be with you as well, Master Sage."

**Raising her voice

"May the Force be with ALL of us."

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2001, 06:10:43 AM
Congrats Bel

OOC: For those wondering, the one week rule came into affect

Jace Darklighter
Apr 26th, 2001, 09:01:43 AM
Congradulations, Beldarine. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:27:58 AM
**Leia looked on as a smile crept across her face. The Jedi Master walked over towards Sage's side and smiled on at Bel, after bowing her head slightly at the newly knighted Jedi**

Congradulations...Bel! You truly deserve the new title of Jedi Knight bestowed on you. I foresee you becoming one of the greatest Jedi's to grace this galaxy.

Congradulations again. And May The Force Be With You Always!

Hart Kenobi
Apr 26th, 2001, 07:16:41 PM
Congrats :)

amichan24
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:41:18 PM
Congratulations Bel! :)