PDA

View Full Version : Vis is planning to attack

ReaperFett
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:14:06 AM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3604.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3604.topic)

Hes doing the old 'make up finding the planet' trick

Force Master Hunter
Apr 27th, 2001, 07:03:29 AM
Excuse the french for a second... and please, I will be offensive in my comment.

HE CAN GO @#%$ OFF.

Sorry. I really cant stand him IC. As far as I'm concerned, what he does counts for nothing as he's a Moder.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:06:09 PM
Grrrr....

Master Yoghurt
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:09:38 PM
Ok, replied.

A couple of things to point out:

1. Any attempts to enter Yavin system with military craft should be reported here immediately. Well done Fett. :)

2. Any attacks at Jedi HQ should be dealt with instantly, and any such attempt must be crushed swiftly. When we moved to Yavin, it was to stay here. If Viscera thinks he can force us away with his bloated fleet, he should reconsider. Remember, fleets are insignificant compared to the Force. We master the Force.. and such, the only way to face us is with the Force and a lightsaber. Fleets wont get him far.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:11:44 AM
**SIGH** I am glad you guys are up on things, since I was away for a few days and have only started posting here and there.

Good job guys :)

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:50:55 PM
Wouldn't we have noticed a base on a moon right by us?

Hart Kenobi
Apr 28th, 2001, 06:18:28 PM
I agree completely with FMH. I say we just completely ignore all of his stupid threads like I said from the beginning. He's a moder with a big ego, and it's just playing into his hands to start a huge commotion so he can godmode us all dead or crippled. I'm getting so sick of this planning to face this guy who isn't worth it at all.