PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to do some searching

ReaperFett
Apr 27th, 2001, 10:56:39 AM
Darth Viscera: hello
ReaperFett: hi
Darth Viscera: leeloo said something last night about yavin IV having extroardinary defenses. can you give me a link to some construction threads? I would like to see what I'm up against for future RP purposes
ReaperFett: I cant link, because I dont hae
ReaperFett: but I will get someone to get it for you
Darth Viscera: that would be appreciated
ReaperFett: np

Can someone get it for me please?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:07:30 AM
Hmmm...do we really want to give him links? Meaning make it easy for him? He is trying to attack Yavin now isn't he?

If I am not mistaken...the only thread I am aware of was the Yavin thread we started in Storytellers..when we were rebuilding. But I could be wrong..Check with Yog.

ReaperFett
Apr 28th, 2001, 12:51:15 PM
you have to have it seen. You saying that is just being ignorant really. Would you want everyone to be like that when you have a question?

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:46:27 PM
Knowing Viscera he'll probably just god mode some crap up that will take care of it. Anyways the only thread I really know of is the rebuilding one.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 28th, 2001, 06:13:46 PM
Who cares about Viscera? Just ignore him and just ignore all the crap that he's pulling. It's not worth it. He's not a worthy adversary.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 29th, 2001, 12:19:52 AM
You saying that is just being ignorant really. Would you want everyone to be like that when you have a question?

FineFett..I did not say it shouldn't be. I was being sarcastic..just like you do at times. UGH..who does care about Viscera. This hold thing is ridiculous.

And Fett...I really honestly believe you LOVE to argue with me and love to shoot me down.

*sigh*