PDA

View Full Version : TSE are in deep doodoo

Force Master Hunter
May 5th, 2001, 03:44:08 AM
Why? First, abortive attack on TBH when they were clearly under truce

Second, Saurron left TSE, taking Sara and Soth. Soth is OOc bro to Saurron, but if you dont know, Sara is OOC wife to Rama.

So, can you say WTF is going on, it's serious?

Which leads me to a very naughty idea. How about a surprise attack on TSE. I've gotten wind IC they are thinking of getting GJO, so why not strike before they do?

I would advise we build defences in case they try to attack first.

JediBeldarine
May 5th, 2001, 03:51:48 AM
TSE is going down in flames.. and fast.

First the Knights/Disciples leave en masse. Then the Master/Lords leave.. They have been instigating things with TBH for a while, and this random fleet attack was utter nonsense.

I can't say that I'm not gloating a little itty bitty bit, though.

I don't know if the surprise attack would be good or bad... hmmm... I'm just worried it might have an adverse effect and solidify them instead of breaking them apart.

Nichos Marr
May 5th, 2001, 08:57:07 AM
Aye. My character is quitting TSE soon. I've noticed all these other leaves, but I'm not allowed in any locked forums so I wouldn't even know OOC what's going on.

A surprise attack? I like this. But wouldn't TSO come into the fray? Since they are allies.

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2001, 10:54:36 AM
if you want the gjo to humiliate itself, go ahead. They still have more active than us

Jace Darklighter
May 5th, 2001, 11:36:30 AM
I think Nichos brought up a good point. If we do this, we definately need to be careful. Last time we did this, RSO and TSE worked together to trick us and attack Dagobah when we were attacking RSO.

TSE and TSO could do the same thing again. If we have too many of our ships attacking TSE, that might leave us open so that TSO could come attack Yavin 4. Like I said, it might work but we must be cautious.

Hart Kenobi
May 5th, 2001, 12:10:05 PM
I do not agree with a TSE invasion unless our goal is to take over their planet. We shouldn't just make a fight, we should have a goal this time.

Last time, they threw a stink because they said we shouldn't know where their base is. We'll have to roleplay that into account.

Lastly, they godmode. Especially the ones that are left now that some biggies left. I'm not looking forward to fighting any one of their lesser trained guys.

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2001, 02:43:16 PM
also, just because some left, it means nothing. It could be:

- They want to break off
- They are leaving RPing
- They are annoyed at something
- They were driven out

JediBeldarine
May 5th, 2001, 04:09:17 PM
Oh.. and add two more to the massive party leaving TSE.

Saurron, Sara, Soth, Bowden, and Shreth.

And probably more to come.

I LOVE this.. it's like a big group party saying I don't like you guys.. I'm taking my toys and going home.

Sage Hazzard
May 6th, 2001, 02:52:27 AM
TSE members all fight amonst themselves and are all paranoid. Actually this is a lot like the real Sith, but I'm sure they wouldn't find that comical if brought up. But anyway.... We don't have to attack them. They'll destroy themselves. A building cannot stand if it's foundation is ripped out. And right now their bigger hitters and saying bye-bye.

I have an idea. Maybe we should fight one on one battles with their higher ups. Since some have left there must be a problem. So maybe others are willing to leave. We fight one on ones but with the goal of bringing them to the light. Have a lot of talking with them IC while fighting, be smart and give good points why light is better. Maybe OOC they'll start thinking "hmmm.... My character would think this makes sense. My Darkside friends are leaving me, and my group sucks. Maybe I should just turn into a Jedi and live a happier life.", or something like that. Worth a shot.

Danster the Gangster
May 7th, 2001, 10:25:06 AM
Yeah, that might work, but I must admit, I think an invasion is a better idea. That way, if we are succesful, the Sith might look up to us, and in some cases, even join us

shellspark
May 7th, 2001, 11:20:13 AM
And Rama, don't forget Rama

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 7th, 2001, 11:22:23 AM
Wow..I am not here for almost a week and TSE is falling apart. Whooay!!

I am not sure about an attack. May I suggest your reasons for one? Besides that they are at what appears to be a lull now.