PDA

View Full Version : How To Take Over TSE by Jed I. Arts

Hart Kenobi
May 5th, 2001, 10:53:23 PM
I've been thinking of DT's idea for an attack. So then I said to myself, "how can we do it? We know almost nothing about their defenses and their base. It's their territory and they know the tricks. We shouldn't even know where they are."

So I don't know how to effectively invade their base, I admit that. I thought of which one of us did know. I decided none of us really did.

The next few names should spark a revelation:
Saurron, Sara, Bowden, and Shreth.
Each one of them, especially Saurron, should know the access codes, the coordinates, the defense, the tricks, and also the loopholes to the system. They give us the datacards to gain access ANYWHERE and tell us "ic"ly where the generators are and other pressure spots. This way, they don't really have to tell us the exact layout of the base, but we can say that they did ic and not have to explain everything else to them.

At least one of them has to have to have a beef with the others big enough to turn against them. It's a win-win situation for both parties. The leaving Sith get their revenge and get the last laugh, and we get to wipe out a large menace in the Universe.

Now the only thing we have to find out is which one of them is spiteful enough to destroy his/her former group. I, personally, don't think it'll be very hard. It'll increase the publicity and power of their character and would be an awesome storyline for a Sith. It all depends on this last part. Finding one that will cooperate in character. Not turn to a Jedi, just scratch our back and we scratch theirs temporarily.

Hart Kenobi
May 5th, 2001, 11:59:23 PM
And it seems that Rama is added to the list.

Nichos Marr
May 6th, 2001, 12:07:12 AM
I told you he was leaving! :)

Hart Kenobi
May 6th, 2001, 12:12:48 AM
Want a prize or something?

Anakis Moreven
May 6th, 2001, 06:55:48 AM
I think this is a great idea.

Did you say Shreth left? Cuz I might be the guy to help you. Shreth is a good friend of me OOC, and I introduced him to the RPG. I used to do tons of RPGs with Shreth. Maybe I could convince him to turn against TSE.

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2001, 08:14:33 AM
we dont know why they left though. They might not have a problem. Further more, theyd then lose all respect they had from the Sith. You think theyd want that?

Nichos Marr
May 6th, 2001, 08:19:49 AM
Nichos' Battleplan:

Well I remember Sage saying in the "TSE are in Deep Doodoo" thread that we should attack some of the higher ups. ICly we should try and convince them. I don't know about you guys, but Jedi Lynch sounds pretty cool.

Being with TSE for a while now, I've made some observations as a member. Jedah seems to be one of their, if not their last leg standing. He's been contributing so much, and he seems to be the only Council Member that cares. IF we were to get him to turn to the Lightside, we wouldn't even have to attack TSE. They'd crumble down to the ground. This may sound impossible, but I think one of us can do it by the means of Jedi Verbal Harrassment :)

Another two would be Nuriko and Sumor. Sumor is their fleet commander. If we got him, they'd be worse off too. Nuriko might be turned to the light now that Rama ain't at TSE anymore with her. She seems to be around a lot, hence she probably contributes a lot.

Just my two credits..

Danster the Gangster
May 7th, 2001, 10:19:59 AM
I don't think Jedah would be turned, no matter what amount of persuasion we give him

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 7th, 2001, 11:24:52 AM
I agree with DTG. I know Lynch..forget turning him especially now!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!