PDA

View Full Version : Can I train

JediBeldarine
May 6th, 2001, 06:50:11 PM
Like I said in Anakis's padawan post.. I want to train two people who have requested that I be their master.

One is posting within the minute (if he has not already)

His name is Cloud Selestor.. the other hasn't told me what their name is, yet....

Once you guys give me an ok.. then I'll reply to him.

Thanks guys.. and can either Leia or DT IM me.. I know you do anyway, but I need to talk to you guys about something.

Thanks
:)

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2001, 06:54:17 PM
there MAY be a rule saying only one in the first month, but I dont know if it ever got through. If there isnt, I see no probs

TUJK
May 6th, 2001, 07:00:28 PM
I don't think that the rule ever went into effect... occasianlly someone will request that a knight wait a bit longer to teach, but that's about it...

JediBeldarine
May 6th, 2001, 07:27:01 PM
Can I assume this is a yes? That I can train him?

Just so I know how to reply to Cloud's post.

EDIT: Will some patient.. nice minded Jedi Knight/Master take Usagi as their padawan? I've already told two people that I'd ask to train them.. and I don't think I could handle a third. Plus I (Meaning Jennifer, not Beldarine) probably don't have the patience to handle her. Sorry, but that's the OOC truth.

She has been waiting for a while.. and I'm sure SOMEONE could use an extra padawan.. actually, quite a few people are in the RC needing masters..

EDIT X2: Actually the RC has gotten bad.. I haven't been around in a few days.. But it seems like there are at least 5 people needing masters.. and one person got pissed cause not one person replied to him.. Everyone should check it a bit more often.. including myself...

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2001, 07:56:16 PM
Im bad enough trying to train model padawans, let alone one that needs patience

Figrin D an
May 6th, 2001, 11:00:42 PM
Well.... I don't have a padawan right now... I'll train this person if you wish...

Patience is not a problem... just as long as the padawan understands that I teach from a very comprehensive point of view...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 7th, 2001, 11:34:49 AM
Seems like everything is alright. Sorry I haven't been around. Bel go ahead and train them. And Figrin, thanks for taking the other new padawan