PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Sect . :)

JediBeldarine
May 7th, 2001, 08:29:23 PM
Alrighty.. this is primarily for Sage, Obi, Figrin and FMH.. just to see if they agree or disagree with my final thoughts on this thing.

1. We take the padawans and train them neutrally. Even though Cloud is my new padawan, I won't necessarily teach him the way of the warrior. We let them see both sides, and then allow them to choose warrior, scholar, or neutral.

2. There should be some kind of test once this thing gets going. Anyone who wants can apply.. but the test should be decently hard, in my opinion.. if you guys feel this will make it elitest, then we can work that out.. but I'm doing it because

3. We should be small in the beginning. Right now we've got 4 heads of the warriors, plus a FMH to help us out. Four is a good number, but I envision the warrior to be more of a smaller section of the Jedi.

--

Plus we need to agree what kind of fine line we walk. How aggressive can we be, and not fall to the dark side? What kinds of attacks can we use? I've never really read descriptions of "warrior" Jedi before, so can someone help me out with HOW we conduct ourselves on the battlefield?

Any moves we can use that a "regular" Jedi could not?

Just throwing that stuff out there.. Tell me what your opinions are, and we can work everything out. :)

ReaperFett
May 7th, 2001, 08:34:01 PM
not one of them 4, but can I possibly suggest the test is a RP/story?

Hart Kenobi
May 7th, 2001, 08:36:40 PM
I don't think Warrior Jedi are more powerful than the other Jedi and are not allowed more moves, they're just in charge of the massive battle coordination, defense and strategy. That's what they'll specialize in and concentrate on.

I also suggest that in discussing moves, that's the scholars job to determine the fairness in it by discussing evidence for yes and no.

TUJK
May 7th, 2001, 08:41:12 PM
*guestures to her descriptions in the other thread*

Might be helpful to use those as theory... and I definatly encourage those within the sect to define together the limits before too much else goes on. Define the role, the methods used, and the lines not to cross.

You're jedi... but your also soldiers in a sense.