PDA

View Full Version : Scorpster 1 - TSE 0

Jyanis Scorpion
May 10th, 2001, 06:18:04 PM
SithLordessDara: The futile efforts of a fallen man will be seen.. *gives an evil smile..
Lord Jyanis: I have not fallen, I have risen.
SithLordessDara: A man who fell to the light.. what a pity..
SithLordessDara: You are merely blinded by the light.. brainwashed and beaten.. you are but a shell of your former self.. indeed a sad day..
Lord Jyanis: Think what you wish. I have been cured.
SithLordessDara: You have not been cured, you have only attained a new state of madness..
Lord Jyanis: The only madness was the stumbling in the dark.
Lord Jyanis: Tell me what does death bring?
SithLordessDara: Not at all General.. you were powerful in the dark where you functioned with ease and a true reverement for evil in its purest form..
SithLordessDara: What does your death bring?
SithLordessDara: Your death would put you out of your misery perhaps?
Lord Jyanis: Evil has no pure form. I have discovered that.
Lord Jyanis: My misery is no more.
SithLordessDara: Evil in its purest form is a true sight to behold..
Lord Jyanis: Indeed, for I have yet to see it. As I said, evil is not pure.
SithLordessDara: Perhaps your time alone in deep space has clouded even your jugement, General.. for you once were a man of strength.. a man of power.. and now.. you are merely a ghost of the man you once were..
Lord Jyanis: The man I once was had no future. Death leads to your version of power, fueled by greed. And when you have fulfilled your wishes of greed? Then what? You have nothing.
SithLordessDara: The man you once were did indeed have a future.. a future career.. a position as a Sith Master.. a loyal and very evil companion.. a future if I have ever seen one. Yet you turn your back on all you have ever known, and on her.. to see "the light" and feel all warm and fuzzy. Power is the ultimate goal of the darkness.. nothing stands in the way of true evil to take what is rightfully its own.. Greed is merely an emotion which fuels the innermost depths of darkness.. and in the end, you have it all.. power, control.. the galaxy is yours..
Lord Jyanis: In the end, it is all nothing. Material value. You seek to the control the galaxy, and you will destroy it.
SithLordessDara: Destruction of that which is in the way is inconsequential to the darkness which grasps everything it comes into contact with..
Lord Jyanis: It is actually depressing to see that you cannot read between the lines of your own words.
SithLordessDara: My comprehension of the total destruction of light in the galaxy is quite crystal clear I assure you..
Lord Jyanis: Thank you for proving my point. Nothing is clear if you cannot see it.

Oh yes, she kept rambling. She still is rambling. She won't STOP rambling. I rest my case. They are very, very sore losers.

Force Master Hunter
May 10th, 2001, 06:54:43 PM
And you should have seen the convo Lynch had with me.... I was trying not to burst out laughing at his pompous BS.

Got the feeling, they got a kick in the nuts?

Jyanis Scorpion
May 10th, 2001, 07:13:57 PM
Well, when they start pissing between their teeth, I get that impression.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 10th, 2001, 09:50:16 PM
Very nicely done Jyanis :)

TSE...just got the shock of their lives.

JediBeldarine
May 11th, 2001, 01:26:33 AM
Nice Jyanis !!!

Honestly, I hold no love for Dara.

She always rambles on.

All I have to say is.. You go boy !! ;)

Force Master Hunter
May 11th, 2001, 02:02:35 AM
Funny... I cant see a SINGLE Sith online right now.

Sore losers is the right word allright.

Sage Hazzard
May 11th, 2001, 02:35:23 AM
They all need a swift kick in the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. Good job in delivering the kick you two.

Danster the Gangster
May 12th, 2001, 05:55:34 PM
Yeah, nice one

Master Yoghurt
May 12th, 2001, 07:02:30 PM
TSE are going down in a downward spiral.. and they forgot the parachute. :)