PDA

View Full Version : Defection discussion!!

Force Master Hunter
May 10th, 2001, 11:34:17 PM
Please add your opinions to the defection rules discussion ot the OOC forum. I'm pretty pissed TSE are attacking Jyanis for this, saying he broke rules and such. What I've seen is there IS no rule for defection.

Please add your say.

Oh, and if TSE attacks Jyanis for his actions.... back him please. He took a big step and deserves our support.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 10th, 2001, 11:52:27 PM
Okay..I just posted a short reply.

Here's the thread if anyone is wondering:

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=565.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=565.topic)

Force Master Hunter
May 11th, 2001, 12:42:13 AM
TSE are only stirring @#%$ because of a big name going. The fact is, we have got this all the time. I think they are singling out Scorpion and tht makes me upset.

Unfortunantly, I cant just say that out loud. Admin neutrality and all that. But I'll make it clear in here, this nonsense is all to do with TSE wearing their balls for earrings and frankly as far as I am concerned, Jyanis and I are going to get away clean.

Master Yoghurt
May 12th, 2001, 07:13:43 PM
I think the reason they reacted that way, is they are shocked of losing one of the greatest roleplayers and clearly one of their very most important members. :)