PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay request from The Black Hand

Force Master Hunter
May 13th, 2001, 08:14:07 AM
A member of the Black Hand requests that they be allowed to RP against us. What they want to do is come to Yavin to get some information about Dark Jedi. This is not an invasion or even a war as such. All we need to do is run em off.

They also request that they would like a decent response and if they would get the best response from doing the RP in the B&G, whether it could be done there.

Questions? Comments?

Sage Hazzard
May 13th, 2001, 02:20:24 PM
OOC - Sounds like fun. Let's do it. I can't speak for others but I like little wars. Of course a Jedi does not, but OOC it really shows who is the best RPers. If for nothing else, lets do it for the younger Knight's and Padawan's experiance.

Jyanis Scorpion
May 13th, 2001, 02:23:08 PM
Jolly good.

JediBeldarine
May 13th, 2001, 04:46:52 PM
hmmmm... It's a great idea.. Now i have to figure out which character I want to take the side with.

:lol:

Card in TBH.. or Bel in GJO...

I might actually end up playing Card.. I don't know if I want to play both sides.. though if it's ok with people, I might.

ReaperFett
May 13th, 2001, 04:58:22 PM
Id rather not, but Ill join in if everyone does. Remember this means they know were on Yavin, which isnt proven yet

Nupraptor
May 13th, 2001, 05:08:04 PM
Not necessarily, Fett: They're coming to Yavin IV to search for artifacts in the Lost City of the Jedi. It just so happens that us Jedi have made our home here, as well.

ReaperFett
May 13th, 2001, 05:29:14 PM
I remember the original RP plan. At first, a few non Sith were landing on planet, and would have had to have asked for clearance due to the defences. So theyd know we were there. Then, suddenly a Sith got involved. Meaning TSE would know. And I was assured that wouldnt happen

Figrin D an
May 13th, 2001, 09:49:36 PM
I'm game. Keep me posted on when this gets started...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 13th, 2001, 10:59:59 PM
I'll do it. Sounds like fun :)

Force Master Hunter
May 13th, 2001, 11:20:22 PM
How about we set this to the point BEFORE we are setting up on Yavin? In other words, we are just turning up, the samettime they are here?

Jace Darklighter
May 17th, 2001, 09:39:46 PM
Sounds like a really cool roleplay. I've been wanting to do some roleplays against TBH for awhile now, and this seems like the perfect opportunity for us all.

The setting sounds good to me; right when we arrive at Yavin. It should make things interesting.