PDA

View Full Version : My Padawans

Hart Kenobi
May 14th, 2001, 08:28:42 PM
:) Sorry, this skipped my mind. The padawans I'm unfortunately leaving are Teka Kenobi, Artemis Jinn, Jedi Enahs, and Sten the Chimp. I might have more and just forgot.

Just want to give my opinions on them so that it won't be a complete startover with them.

Teka is the hardest working one and the most active in rping. He, though, is probably an average rper at best. He should probably be recognized for his efforts in keeping the Jedi at the battleground.

Artemis is a very sweet, intelligent girl. She's smart, learns well and is simply a good person. She mainly is a B&G waitress and hasn't really entered any battles, but I like to think of her as my most advanced training partner.

Enahs, I have nothing to say. Never really says anything.

Sten the Chimp is probably the best rper and the most creative, though I think he sorta dips into godmoding every once and a while, not on purpose though. He, like Enahs, isn't really around that often.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 14th, 2001, 10:25:20 PM
Thanks for informing us Hart. Do you have their aims? I need Aretmis and Enahs if you have them.

I will try to sort them out ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anakis Moreven
May 15th, 2001, 06:25:35 AM
O_o Hart is leaving? :(

Well i know the newest knights can only have 2 padawans, and I have Chase and Jedit, but Enahs is my best friend IRL and I'd like to train him.

btw, Leia, his s/n in JediEnahs

amichan24
May 16th, 2001, 11:58:58 PM
Well, if it helps anyone out, I could take on one of them.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 17th, 2001, 10:54:50 PM
Anakis you may take Enahs.

Ami..I appreciate it I am going to post another thread with available padawans. Please tell me which you will be able to take on .

Thank you both :)