PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Council Important: Diplomatic Negotation

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 7th, 2001, 10:20:14 PM
with the Cizeracks. We need to discuss if these terms are acceptable. As they await our decision.

I have spoken to Keerrourri Sarrtarroa, who is an Ambassador and Emissary for the Cizeracks. Over the past few weeks...Master Yoghurt has done so too. Here is the current status of negotations.

To my understanding, Master Yoghurt had agreed to trade them 75 X-wing Fighters in return for several agricultural and bio-medical items.

Now when I have spoken to Sarrtrroa it was suggested that we both set up trade embassies. They would allow us to build an embassy in their pride territory and we in turn will allow them to build one on Yavin. To sweeten the deal they have offered us a vaccine for Syritic Fever that is now in production.
'
I have advised Keerrourri Sarrtarroa, that I had to bring this up to the Council for discussion. I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs on these negotations. As they are eager to make these negotations final.

OOC: These Embassies would be FORUMS on each boards. SORRY..I have been away due to family/visitors. But I am now back. The Cizeracks know about this and are awaiting for our decision.

Original thread: pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...=292.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=292.topic)

Force Master Hunter
May 7th, 2001, 10:30:16 PM
A forum ON this board.... I dunno.... Isn't it for Jedi? Could we not say create am embassy board and link?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 7th, 2001, 10:32:29 PM
Agreed. I originally mentioned a link between two boards but the idea of having a embassy board is even better. Thanks FMH.

Ok..that will be the way we should go about it.

Hart Kenobi
May 7th, 2001, 10:40:36 PM
How about some sort of government board in general? One that's pertains to negotiations.

Jyanis Scorpion
May 8th, 2001, 02:09:20 PM
Well, here's my chance to help out. TSE had a very lengthy discussion over the NR/Jedi trade relations with the Cizerack. They're thinking of doing something to mess it up, which may include an attack on the NR trading outpost currently stationed in-system. Be very careful. This was just in discussion though, as were several other things.

Jyanis Scorpion
May 8th, 2001, 05:15:17 PM
In addition to that, they discussed hiring a pirate gang to attack the outpost so the Ciz wouldn't know it was them, and then killing the pirates for security. This way they'd keep good relations with the Cizerack.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 8th, 2001, 06:22:34 PM
**Leia listens intently to Jyanis**

I see. Extreme caution shall be used. We have to consider this information you have just told us along with the discussion you and I had earlier.

OOC: On AIM. Thank you Jyanis. It was a pleasure talking to you and quite informative.

Master Yoghurt
May 10th, 2001, 04:41:08 PM
Setting up a board for negotiations and diplomatic meetings seems to be a good idea.

I would like to add, it is quite interesting how TSE seems to dislike our relations with the Cizerak and how they try to spoil it. They are possibly worried that Cizerak would ally with the NR/Jedi, and declare war on TSE.

Jyanis Scorpion
May 10th, 2001, 07:26:00 PM
They were literally scared -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-less of the Ciz allying with you. You should try to push that.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 18th, 2001, 11:32:11 PM
Then we should approve this.

The Cizeracks are wondering where we stand on this..Please let me know what to do .

Thank you!!:)